Weekend Pt.2

Sunday already!!! I haven't talked to Ravi in a while.

I knocked on Ravi's door.

"Come in." Ravi said.

I opened the door.

"What's up Ravi. Haven't talked to you in a while." I said.

"Oh yeah. I haven't talked to you since I saw you kissed my brother." Ravi said.

"Yep. The brother that I'm going out with." I said.

"I didn't know that you were going with Luke!" Ravi said.

"Wow Ravi. You're so late. Where were you at the past 3-5 days?" I said.

"Focusing on school, and homework, and feeding a dangerous reptile!" Ravi said.

"Yea, I didn't mean for you to answer that question." I said.

Ravi shrugged his shoulders. "Well I'm just going to go now." I said slowly walking out then running.

I regret going in there. I walked downstairs and saw Luke with who I think is one of his friends.

"Hey Luke." I said getting his attention.

He looked up.

"Oh Val, come meet my friend." Luke said.

I looked at the boys face and he looked familiar. I got it! It's that Kevin dude from yesterday!

"Oh I know who he is! He tried to hit on me at the park yesterday." I said pointing on me.

"Kevin is this true?" Luke said.

"No way! She is just jealous because she doesn't have friends of her own to hang out with! She wants you to feel what you feel. She is crazy!" Kevin said.

This guy is crazy!

"He is lying! He is lying!" I said.

"Kevin don't ever call my girlfriend crazy!" Luke said.

"Oh yeah. What are you going to do about it." Kevin said as he pushed Luke.

"This!" Luke said as he punched Kevin.

"Ouch!" Kevin said on the floor.

"GET OUT!" Luke said. Kevin ran out of there like there was no tomorrow!

"Thank you, Luke." I said giving him a hug then a kiss.

"No problem. I won't let anyone treat you like that without giving them a smack to the head." Luke said.

I laughed.

Everything went good for the rest of the day after that. But ugh got school tomorrow!

________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I finally got this chapter back. I'm less frustrated now since I got 2 chapters back and 1 left to go. Keep reading!!! Keep voting!!! I need to get my votes back since that also got deleted some how.

And sorry it's short.

AriannaWalker3