𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙁𝙀𝘽𝙍𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 24𝙏𝙃 2021

𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼'𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀

"𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎! 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙂𝙊 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙉!"

2:00 𝙋𝙈

___________________

Lara burst through the door abruptly.

I jumped out of the chair I was sitting in. It had been about a day since Lara had let me stay with her, and it was going alright so far. Since I called her the other day, she told me to pack my bags. She came to pick me up and she took me right over to her house. She still had to go to work, and it was my off day, so I was at her house still trying to get settled in.

flashback

----------

"HE WHAT??" Snapped Lara. I nodded my head crying. We were currently in her car and she had just picked me up from the house.

"I thought he loved me..." I laid my head on her shoulder and cried into her shirt". Lara rubbed circles in my back.

"it's Ok boo, think about it like this. that man was holdin gyou back! You need to have a good time, because it's really fuck him!" I continued to cry. She sighed.

"GIRL FUCK HIM!" I chuckled through my tears and smiled.

Lara always knows how to make me feel better..

________

I looked up at her and raised my eyebrows.

"𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦?! 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.." she just smiled and ran over to me. I laughed, I wondered why she was so excited.

Lara was a little different, and coming from me, that's saying something. She was really funny, and playful. But she also was outgoing and always happy.

something I was not.

opposits attract I guess.

She had a way of making people especially uncomfortable. We both had that special quality it seems. She could dance at a club and talk to somebody for hours. It seemed like everyone loved her. She was also very popular in school. People basically carried her through the halls while I ran to my next class like someone was chasing me. In a way, we clicked. I am very paranoid and extremely awkward. I'm surprised Rihmeek liked me.

Well, that was before..

I focused my attention back on Lara. I pursed my lips. Here we go. You may ask why I'm acting like this, but let me put it straight for you.

Imagine a person bursts through the door all happy and smiling.

"𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙄 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙎!!" Lara said jumping up and down.

now imagine everything that comes out this person's mouth is never any good news.

I sighed.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥.." I gave her a pleading look.

"𝙊𝙝 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!!" Lara was shaking her ass and winding her hips now. I put my head in my hands.