𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

(Here's the chapter! Hope you Enjoy!)

_______________________________

"𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇"

_______________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆"𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙔 20𝙩𝙝 2021

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝘽𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼'𝙎 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

&

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙔𝘼𝙍𝘿

𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙇

_______________________________

What the hell?

I woke up to a loud noise at the front door and I looked over to see that Mink wasn't sleeping with me. I got worried so I rushed out of bed and I went downstairs to see where all this noise and shit was coming from. Once I got downstairs Immediately rolled my eyes. Lauren was at the door with chicken nigga in his big ass cage. I sauntered down to them and Lauren looked like she was about to die.

"Hey Lauren."

"BEYONCE GET THIS DAMN THING AWAY FORM ME! IT IS EVEIL!!"

I was going to tell her about calling me my actual name but I just huffed and took the cage from her. Onika probably told her my name. Chicken nigga was squawking around in it's cage and trying to peck me.

"Shut up nigga, damn." Lauren jumped back and was shaking like she was scared or some shit.

"Anyway, thanks for takin' him. You know where my wife at?" Lauren only shrugged and gestured towards where the backyard could be.

"She's probably in the backyard, she called me today to tell me to bring Chocolate over, for all I know, she's probably out there." I nodded at her.

"Aight, thanks again, your pay will be doubled accordingly."

"Thank you Boss!"

"Yeah, now get out, I wanna go harass my wife" I said with a smile more to myself than her. She only shook her head and left out the door.

'I'll be back at 9 for my shift!"

"Aight."

I looked at the chicken and he was already mugging the hell out of me. I sighed, what am I gon do with this nigga.

"So that night in the car ain' mean shit to you?"

It only rolled its eyes and nestled into the cage.

"Fuck you."

"BAWK!"

"Mmcht. nigga we coulda' been cool why you hate me?"

It didn't want to respond and I just decided to walk to the back yard where i'm pretty sure Mink was. I wonder why she ain told me this morning. I miss my baby, all I ever wanna do is be up under her. Knowing her she was probably being 'considerate' because I was asleep. she so sweet.

"Fine, be like that."

As I got closer to the backyard I heard splashing around and Mink squealing. I got to her and I saw the cutest sight. She was in a pink and black bikini and her hair was all wet. She was splashing around in the pool and i'm pretty sure she was watching a YouTube video on how to swim.