𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

(updating again bc ari asked nicely <3! hope you like it!)

_____________________________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 2𝙉𝘿 2021

1 𝙋𝙈

𝘽𝙆'𝙨 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

______________________________________

"𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂"

______________________________________

I woke up in a comfortable bed.

The last thing i remember was being in that car with BK and having a panic attack. Can't think any further than that.

I looked around the room i was in. It was gorgeous. I couldn't lie, everything in here looked impeccable.

I slowly got out of the bed and looked out of the window. I was high up and the room had a gorgeous view of the city.

       Mostly everything in the room was back, and in the far corner of the room rested a black lounge chair with a lamp standing over it

The bed and the rug and tones of white and grey, and there was a black bench in the front of it. The room had high ceilings and was very open.

long grey drapes hung from the tall windows that went up to the ceiling. Abover the headboard was a black accent wall with a marble slab above it. The rooom seemed to have a circular layout.

Whoever owned this place had taste.

Thats when something clicked in my mind. Where the hell was i? I remember being in the car with BK, was this her house??

I ran into the ensuite bathroom and took a look at myself. I was disgruntled and my hair had come out of it's ponytail. my glasses had fell off, and one of my pantlegs were rolled up. i was barefoot, and my slippers had fallen off of my feet.

I looked rough. I scrambled around for a toothbrush and i found one in the lower compartments of the cabinets. taking some toothpaste too, i squirted some the brush and began to brush my teeth.

I wasn't questioning how i got inside the room but i decided to atleast try to make myself look decent before trying to look for a way to escape. I found a towel sitting on the counter, along with some sweatpants and a shirt that was way too big for my body. I washed my face and i started to put the clothes on.

The sweatpants fit alright, but the shirt looked like a dress on me. I looked myself in the mirror and winced a little. I looked like a little stud. my eyes immediatley widened.

Whose clothes are these?

Shrugging it off, i turned the light off and went back into the room, not bothering to look up from my feet.