𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

( i was gonna wait to update until tommorow but i got 1K reads so imma do one last update for yall tonight! Hope yall enjoy it!!)

_________________________

"𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏"

_________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

10:00𝙋𝙈

𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 2𝙉𝘿 2021

__________________________

When i was waiting for Mink to come downstairs Lauren came up to me and told me that mink was pregnant.

(mini flashback)

I looked up at lauren expectantly. I raised my eyebrows up, seeing that Mink wasn't behind her.

"what do you want? why ain't mink witchu'? " lauren was breathing hard like she was running track or something. it was a bit too dramatic for me but ok i guess. i was looking at her funny. why is she down here in the first place?

"sorry master, i had to catch my breath, but were you aware that Miss onika is expecting?" I stopped in my tracks. she was pregnant? how did not realize sooner?

I couldn't lie and say that i wasn't a little upset. I started to storm upstairs when i caught myself. It isn't her fault. she said he was raping her. he aint pull out.

damn..

I had to revise my plan for her now. At first i was going to make her work as a housemaid with lauren, but now that she's pregnant i have to change my course of action.

_____________________________

Onika was staring at me with fear written all over her face. she slowly sat down her glass and shaking drew out a breath.

"i-i'm so sorry i didn't tell you! i was scared that you were going to do something to me and i didn't want to risk anything!" I held my hand up and she stopped talking.

"its alright Mink, ian' mad. you shouldv'e told me though, i couldv'e gotten things suited better for you." she looked at me with surprise.

"wh- why aren't you upset with me?"

Because i love children.

"because i know it ain' your fault."

"are you going to make me terminate the pregnancy?? please don't.." onika said lowly, pulling her head down.

hell no, i love children, i jus' wish the one you're carrying was mine.

"no, it's too late in the pregnancy for you to do that." Onika sighed in relief.

"how did you find out about it?" I jutted my head at lauren who was standing off to the side looking guiltily.

"she told me."

"oh.."

"were you ever going to tell me?" Onika nodded her head frantically.

"yes, i just didn't know when, and how to tell you.." I nodded at her. I guess i could understand where she was coming from.

"do you have appointments to go to?"

"yes, I have one in about two weeks.. I think i'm going to find out the gender then." i took a sip of my wine and placed it down.