𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

(i know i have to make up for last chapter...)

(here it is! Hope you enjoy!)

__________________________________

"𝙂𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎"

___________________________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙔 12𝙏𝙃, 2021

3𝙋𝙈

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙔𝘼𝙍𝘿

____________________________________

I was sitting with Beyoncé and Chocolate in the backyard, looking at nature and enjoying the trees. Last night when Beyoncé came back home, she didn't say anything, but instead she just laid back down and went right to sleep with her arms around me. I can tell something was bothering her but I didn't want to address it and make her upset.

  Besides that, she's been fine, still spending time with me and helping me with simple things around the house

Besides that, she's been fine, still spending time with me and helping me with simple things around the house. I have to say I'm really grateful for her, I just hope that she's doing alright, I really love her and I don't want her to be upset, I hope it isn't anything that I did.

Beyoncé was sitting in one of the couches man-spread. She was just staring at me with a smile on her face. She did this sometimes, just blatantly stare at me for no reason. It always made me flustered, because I didn't know why she would do it. I shyly waved to her and she just chuckled and continued to stare at me.

Feeling too much pressure with the mini staring contest we were having, I spoke up putting why hands around Chocolate, who was currently asleep on top of my stomach. I swear that was his new favorite place to sit, I didn't mind it though, he was gentle, and didn't bother anybody. I wonder why Beyoncé hates him so much.

"Yonnie! why're you staring at me like that!?" I said laughing. She just shook her head and came next to me to sit. She turned my head and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.