𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙁𝙀𝘽𝙍𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 24𝙏𝙃 2021

𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼'𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀

9:30 𝙋𝙈

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿?!?.. 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚.."

________________________

It was 9:30.

I was in my room getting ready to go to this new club or whatever. I was never really a club person. I'd consider myself to be more of a homebody. All of the flashing lights and bodies mushed together just wasnt my thing. The smell of weed and illicit drugs in the air clouding my senses for the whole night and getting contact high was more of Lara's forte. I was dreading this.

I finished combing out my hair and I examined my outfit. I wanted it to be simple and I didn't want to draw too much attention to myself. I hate going out, but I'm doing this for Lara. She could stay out all night and party till her ass fell off. That shit just is not for me..

      I was straightening out my red slip skirt when Lara burst into my room

as always..

She stared at me for a minute and looked me up and down. I started to feel a little uncomfortable so I opened my mouth to speak to her. She held her hand up and started circling me. I grew tired of all this silence.

"𝘮𝘮𝘤𝘩𝘵. 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵! 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢! 𝘸𝘦𝘳'𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣!" She bust out laughing.

"𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘚𝘖 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋!!!" Lara said as she calmed down from her laughter. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"𝘰𝘩.. 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺?" I asked her. She squinted her eyes at me.

" 𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙣𝙤! 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨!" she said slapping my but and watching it jiggle. I rolled my eyes at her and straightened myself up. I hoped nobody could tell I was pregnant. It's not that I was ashamed or anything, but going to thecclub noticibly pregnant would be seen as mad trifling.