𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙁𝙀𝘽𝙍𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 24𝙏𝙃, 2021

10:35 𝙋𝙈

"𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙂𝙉" 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽

_______________________

I was frozen.

Aint no way this nigga said this shit to me. I didn't really know what to do in that moment. He was staring at me like I was a peice of meat. Lara wasn't here or anything so I was basically stuck with this weird ass nigga trying to "flirt" with me. I didn't want to respond to him but I didn't know what else I could do. I scrunched my face up.

"𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?"

He looked me up and down and smirked, trying to do that head-tilt niggas do when they like you. I don't know what he thought he was doing, but he ended up looking like he was congested.

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸, 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘱." he said rubbing his hands together. No way this nigga was serious. I didn't even know this niggas name. I scooted more into my seat. Where the hell is Lara?

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰! 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦!" He smacked his lips.

"𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴' 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯'.. 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺." He said gesturing to the wordscapes game on my phone.

Corny ass nigga..

I started to frantically look around.. WHERE THE HELL IS LARA? I looked out of the corner of my eye to see her dancing on this girl. I need a plan.

Okay.. I was gonna shove past this nigga and go straight to Lara. We needed to go home immediatley. Fuck her drink. I mustered to the courage to look at him again and I stood up.

"𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳'𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.." I said getting up, shoving past him.

wasn't even my type.. and he was corny. loose loose situation.

I rushed over to Lara and the mystery girl. I know it wasn't her fault, but I was pissed. She didn't even come to check up on me. I made it to where they were and I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to look at me and smiled. That was about to go away soon.

"𝘖𝘩! 𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘢! 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭?" I sighed. She was definitley drunk. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮. 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰, 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘺." She laughed at me and slurred out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl she was dancing on staring at me. She had black short hair and peircing green eyes. She was basically eye-raping me and I began to feel uncomfortable so I pulled my attention from her and I looked back at Lara.