𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

(heres the chapter! hope you enjoy! play the music if you want, it gives a nice feel for the chapter! I tried to make this based on admiration♥️)

Thank you for 1.6K reads!! <3

___________________________

"𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙐𝙈"

____________________________

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 4𝙏𝙃 2021

𝘽𝙆'𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙏

7:02 𝙋𝙈

_____________________________

I was struggling to find something to wear for today. I wasn't sure what i wanted to wear but Beyonce said to wear something casual. I had to admit, I was pretty excited about the date. she just asked me out of the blue and i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Trying to find an outfit wasn't much of a struggle anymore when I turned on some music. As the music blasted I felt my nerves start to diminish as I swayed my hips to the upbeat and soothing vocals of DeBarge's "I Like It".

I been thinkin' bout you
For quite a while,
You're on my mind every day and every night.
My every thought is you,
The things you do.

I danced around the closet, picking up the outfit I had desired. I know bey said something comfortable, But I think I wanted to go for more of a classy vibe. I'll just bring some flats in case. I cringed inwardly.

What if she's just taking me to McDonald's?? Wouldn't be the first time.

I shook the thought out of my mind and went into the bathroom to take my shower. Beyonce didn't seem like the type to do that, I hope.

I did my hair and face routine before getting out and wrapping the towel around my body. I got my curling iron out of the drawer and started on my hair.

Seems so satisfying to me, I must confess it girl..
ooh, and I like it..
you send chills up my spine every time I take one look at you..
Ooh and I like it..
girl you're blowing my mind with the things ya' say to me..

I looked at my hair and smiled with the outcome. I had curled my long hair into a long bob with a flip at the end of it. I tied the pink-t headscarf around it and smiled, my deep dimples showing. Beyonce had let me do a little online shopping.
With the supervision of Lauren of course.

I walked out into the room and began to put my outfit on.

"I like the way you comb your hair, and I like those stylish clothes you wear
It's just the little things you do, that show how much you really care" I sang to the song.
Like when I'm all alone with you, you know exactly what to do
You pit that fire inside of me, and make it more than just a dream..

I put on the lace pantie set first. I was pink coloured and Lauren said it would compliment my skin nicely. I then put on my lighg pink slip skirt and crop top, accessorize with my hot pink silk satin coloured gloves. The outfit was classy and didn't show my pregnant stomach too much. I was grateful my stomach hadn't started to stick out too badly.
I grabbed my clear heels from the closet and ran back into the room.