𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

WARNING: Jada writes sex scene.

bey is rougher with Onika this chapter, but it is NOT domestic abuse/anything like that. please watch what you say to authors bc it makes them not want to write. it is hard trying to satisfy everyone. <3

Hope you enjoy! And don't make this flop like last chapter, yall did me bold!

___________________

"𝙒𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏"

___________________

𝙏𝙊𝙆𝙔𝙊,𝙅𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙉

𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙏𝙔

2:35 𝘼𝙈

𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏

____________________

The reception should've lasted longer, but Beyonce made everyone go home. She just couldn't take it.

She had had enough of watching Onika bounce around the room in her dress, her big ass and titties jiggling. It had set her off in ways she couldn't have imagined. She couldn't even focus on greeting her guests because she was so distracted by the sight of her lover. She would've taken her right then and there, in front of everyone; but decency told her not to.

The more she watched Onika, the more she felt herself becoming a different person. The older woman wanted to have her lover bad, and eventually she kicked everyone out, not even sparing a goodbye to the inner members of Onika, nor her bridal party. Onika kept asking her what was going on, but she couldn't answer, her hormones had taken over every braincell in her body. Her only concern right now was to absolutely breed her wife, leaving for to beg for more.

She was excited to finally be able to show Onika that she could most definitely hold her own. In her mind, she was still deciding how rough she wanted to be with her lover, being that she was still in the early stages of her new pregnancy. She was sure that they'd have a girl this time. However, it didn't stop them the last time they had sex, so it wouldn't stop her now.  Beyonce would just play it by ear.

Seeing Onika in her wedding dress had her feeling some type of way, and half the time, she was hard and aching for her newlywed lover. She though Onika was sexy, but she looked even better as her official wife. Carrying Onika down the driveway to the huge house, Onika looked up at the older woman, scared. She had no idea what was in store for her. Beyonce had a special bag, with all types of toys. This would be a night Onika would never forget.

The house was the most luxurious one yet, fit for a couple such as they were. It was surrounded by trees, and gated off, far away from normal society. She had been smirking the whole car-ride there, just waiting to ravage Onika. She knew she had picked the perfect spot, where nobody could here Onika's screams and cries of ecstasy. It was their private paradise, and the newlyweds would make full use of it.

"Yonnie..." Onika asked her lover quietly.

Beyonce could sense the nervousness in her wife's voice. She looked down at her with a subtle smirk.  Ciel was staying with Solange, as well as the animals. They had the whole week to themselves, and they would surely make the best of it. Beyonce was determined to take Onika in every way possible, in every place possible. She had already done the kitchen, so that was another thing off of her checklist.

"Yeah?" She responded, distracted. Onika audibly gulped. She was used to more-so having equal control in the bedroom, not having Beyonce completely take her.