𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

(here's the chapter! hope you enjoy!)

______________________________

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝘼 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍"

______________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝙎𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 18𝙏𝙃, 2021

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈

1:36 𝙋𝙈

30 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏..

________________________________

This shit so fuckin' ghetto bro..

I miss Mink and it ain't even been an hour yet. I know I told her I could do this shit by myself but I'm about to fuckin' collapse. As soon as these fuckers into my house, Chris and YG brought they ghetto ass kids in here and its been hell ever since. It's a bunch of yelling and they baldheaded asses running around trying to break all my shit. I was so fuckin' mad and I was about to shoot one of them I swear. This shit ain't for the weak, I'll be damned if my football team grow to be like this. Ain't no fuckin' way.

"GET THE FUCK FROM DOWN THERE!"

I was screaming at the top of my lungs. One of YGs daughters was trying to hang from my chandelier and I wasn't having' it. it was like I was the only one watching them. they triflin' ass fathers was just sitting on the couch watching me stress. talking about I need the "experience." Nigga I will kill you. As soon as I screamed she dropped down onto the floor and started crying, shitty ass. YG rushed over to her and started trying to act like he gave a fuck.

"BK you aint gon' do nothing to help?" YG looked at me like I was crazy and I scrunched my face up. Who the fuck did this nigga think he was?

"Nigga fuck that Bitch? You see what she just did!" Lowkey felt kinda bad though, but all she did was scream and yell. Shit was gettin' on my nerves, maybe now she'll shut the fuck up.

"You so sick mane.." YG shook his head and tittered while trying to pick the little bitch up. I shrugged my shoulders and waved him off, walking over to where I heard my son crying.

"Tell me sum I don't know!"

Just my luck, Ciel had woken up and started crying his ass off after I had JUST tried to get his ass to go to sleep. My house was a fucking mess. CocoMelon playing on the big screen, my kitchen was fucked up, and there was pillows everywhere. not to mention the feathers. There was so many fucking feathers everywhere because Royalty thought it was a good idea to take him out his cage.

I'm suffering over here. Not to mention they aint helping me do shit. Royalty was trying to play Barbie's with me and my hair looked like shit now. I told her I aint want to do that shit and now I got lipstick on my face and my hair looks like Chocolate attacked me again.

Shaking myself off, I tried to go over to Ciel to calm him down. After patting him a little bit, this nigga decided to THROW UP ON ME. On my new shirt too! I threw his ass back inside of his little hammock right quick and I rushed to my room. Look, I know it was wrong to just leave him there bit I gotta put me first, I was about to have a mental breakdown.

Putting on Minks robe, I looked at myself in the mirror and rubbed my head Travis Scott style. The robe was way too small but this shit was going to have to work. I had slipped on my bonnet and marched back downstairs. All the trifling niggas was sitting on the couch laughing and shit, loud asses. They had turned the TV from CocoMelon to some Lakers game and all the kids were running around chasing after Chocolate. He turned around and started pecking the shit out of them and the niggas wasn't even paying attention.