𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

(remember to comment! I don't wanna take this book down again but I will if I have to!)

Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!
______________

"𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙎 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙀𝘿?"
______________

2 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾É "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 7𝙏𝙃 2021

4:34 𝙋𝙈

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼'𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉

𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙔𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿, 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝘼
______________________

Is much shit has happened since we left Disney world. Good shit though, I wasn't complaining. We finally got into our new house, and we went to go see Mink's little hair salon. It fit her though, it was cute I gotta admit.

We were actually on our way there, me and Ciel. My baby had been growing like hell, he was a fast learner and could walk a little now. He was doing real good to be about 6 months.

The hair salon wasn't too far from our place, so I drove first to get there, parking, I helped my son out the car, and we walked into the door. Ever since we moved her salon had gotten many customers.

I was happy for her, she seemed really content with what she was doing. When I got in, everyone waved at me like usual, and I nodded at them. To be in Hollywood, everyone was kinda cool. They were rude like I thought at first.

Mink did everyone's hair, from celebrities to civilians, she didn't discriminate, I thought that was awfully cute. I was going to pick her up to go back to the house, she was closing up early so we could spend some much needed time today.

The bell on her office jingled as she stepped out, looking at us. Harriet smiled up at me as she swept some hair from the floor, Solange and her worked at the salon, it was one of those upscale joints, they're havin" a lot of fun.