𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

(𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!)

(𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚..)

_________________________________________

"𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙋 𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇' 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙋 (𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔) 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 2

__________________________________________

𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 "𝘽𝙆" 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙀𝙎

𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇

𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙁𝙄𝙀𝙇𝘿 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀

7:32 𝙋𝙈

___________________________________________

All I could see was red and all I could feel was anger.

Kelly, Robyn, and Lara were standing right there, in front of me. I felt Onika try to squeeze my hand but I promise you nothing was working at the moment. Just by looking at Kelly all i could feel was hatred. It was like the old me had come back in an instant. all the hurt, pain, and sorrow I felt when she left me came crashing through my body like a wave.

And for her to be smiling at that. Like she didn't break my world. The one lady who killed my baby, left me at the altar on our wedding, and laid up in some bed with a whole new nigga in another country. Only for her to come back now? Why. Right when I was finally moving on, when I was finally starting to become happy.

She does that. And with Those bitches at her side. I didn't even give it any thought when i felt my eyes turn black and I let evil immediately enter my soul. Onika tried to get me to budge but I couldn't move. I wasn't here any more.

Beyonce down for the count, Sasha's here.

Once I darted my eyes to Kelly who spoke out with that smug ass look on her face.

"Hey Bey, I think we have some unfinished business.."

She bit her lip at me. Onika had told Lara to kill herself and I smiled, I was rubbing off on her. Once Onika had held her hand up to Lara, I immediately pulled out my gun and I shot Lara in her shoulder and Robyn in the other. I heard surprised gasps as people started to run out of the mall and outside of the doors. I knew the police would be here any minute but I didn't care. Kelly tried to run away but I shot my gun into her foot and she fell down.

I yanked all of them up and I started to walk out of the doors to the mall. I could hear Onika following behind me and I opened the door and threw them into the car forcefully. Onika was trying to speak to me but i couldn't talk at the moment. she turned my head towards her and I started to calm down. I was still so angry I couldn't function. Onika made us switch seats and I got in the passenger.

I was so upset I know I could've crashed the car so I let her take over for the time being. I knew she didn't know where I wanted them to go and she was waiting for the OK to start driving. I texted the boys to get to the warehouse quickly. As we pulled out, I could hear the sirens of the officers in the distance.

"Warehouse.."

I spoke lowly. The location of everything was already in the navigator so she started driving. I couldn't even hear my thoughts because these bitches kept on yelling and screaming in the backseat. having enough, I reached back and I Punched all of them into a coma. Onika was yelling for me to stop but I wouldn't.