7|DOYINS RETURN

Truly, I'm the fourth child of my family and you've only met 3 of my sisters. So y'all won't get confused let me do a proper introduction. Aunty Joy is the first child , Aunty Fisayo is the second child, Doyin is the third, I'm the fourth child, while Toyin is the last child of the family. We are all female .

I've never mentioned Doyin and that's because she doesn't really stay at home she lives in Lagos and also school there sometimes I wish I could follow her but she'll always say no. Doyin is the definition of a calm person she's totally different from the rest of my sister's. I pray she doesn't change tho

It's been two years since I last saw her and I won't lie I miss her. I'll be at home through out today cos there is no school till Monday, so I was busy running errands for the family including for my younger sister😡 and I dare not refuse . I keep telling them I have exams but my mom will say.

"You can never pass that exam have you even pay for the registration, Toyin will write the exam and get the scholarship". Yes Toyin and I are in same class cos my mum told the principal that she wants her to be in same class as me as she believes Toyin is a very smart child.

I still wonder why the principal will allow a child get double promotion just cos her mum says she's smart it's wrong.

I was outside breaking palm kernel nut for my sister's and mother cos they said they felt like taking it with cassava flakes (garri) and I'm very sure they won't give me out of it sad but true. Infact food self I eat once everyday and that's after all of them has slept most times I don't eat at all and I've grown used to it.

Soon I heard a car honking I stood straight with my two hands placed on my waist waiting to see who is inside the beautiful matte black lexus which I guess must be 2010 Rx 350. How do I know? I love cars and Richards father sell cars so anytime I go to his car shop I ask about the name of cars and which is the best.

Soon the person alighted and this person is very beautiful from her wig to the black fitted beautiful dress matching her car and the nude stiletto sandals on her feet she had  sunglasses on so I couldn't see who it was then she started walking towards my direction.

"Good afternoon ma please who are you looking for". The stranger laughed them removed her glasses and I was shocked to see it was Doyin. I screamed and jumped on her .

"My baby monkey, I've missed you so much" .she said still hugging me I was crying already I know I'm such a cry baby but I miss my sister so much. I think they heard my noise from inside soon my mom came outside then my sister's

"Mummy, Doyin is back" I said joyfully. My mum slightly pushed me away from where I was standing and hugged Doyin my other siblings too did the same . I was not bothered about her pushing me away I was too happy to even feel hurt.

I'm sure they didn't sight the car earlier but Toyins eyes caught the car." Who owns that big car" she asked.

Doyin laughed and said "it's for my fiance I just took it cos he didn't want me to take public transport".

I will say she deserves a good husband she's a good person herself I remember when others will maltreat me and seize my food Doyin will always fight on my behalf then make sure we eat her food together. There was also a time she gave me all her savings so I could get my textbooks.

"Where is he"I asked with enthusiasm. Before she could answer me Toyin did

"What's your business ehn can you imagine asking where is he he's on your head ode (fool). She said

"Toyin why would you say such things to your elder sister are you ok". Doyin said angrily. Toyin did not answer she just eyed me and hissed.

"Tanimola don't be angry ok anyways Philip will be here tomorrow so you'll see him ". I was happy the only person I see as my blood is back. We all went inside cos she told me to leave the palm kernel nut .

She brought gifts for everybody but she didn't give me I felt sad but she must have her reason. I made stir fry spaghetti for her which has always been her favorite. After eating and playing for a while we said our prayers and all went to our room me and Doyin shares a room.

She went into the bathroom to shower after she was done she came out rubbing her har with a towel. "Tanimola I'm sure you'll be wondering why I didn't give you gift". She asked smiling

"Yes I'm confused and sad do you now hate me too". I asked

"No why will I ever hate my favorite sister and favorite chef" she said and we both laughed

"I have your gift here hmm I just did not want them to see it cos I know they'll collect it from you". She brought out a little box and then a bigger one I quickly stood up from the bed to see the gift.

"Open the small box first " she said and when I did I saw a very beautiful invisible pearl necklace which I'm sure is very expensive I was so happy I've never gotten a gift as beautiful as this I hugged her tight and said thank you

"You must always put it on ok nobody will know just make sure the pearl is in your cloth hmm" she said

"Ok I promise nothing will happen to it ". I said at the verge of tears again but this time tears of joy. She gave me the big box den I opened it and inside I saw two box one medium but flat box that looks like a phone box and the other was bigger I opened the One that looks like a phone and yes I guessed right it is a phone Tecno camon 16
I didn't know what to say at this point but Doyin did a zip sign on her lips and gestured for me to open the big box which is the last one and I saw air Jordan 4 retro at this point I felt like fainting all my gifts were close to 500,000 naira.

I was so happy I just knelt down to say thank you Doyin dragged me back up and hugged me "you remember when I told you I'll spoil you the most when I have money cos you've suffered a lot right" I nodded my head

"This is just the beginning Tanimola this phone is my fiance's gift for you, but the remaining are from me I'll teach how to operate the phone ok and I'll be here for a month so you have nothing to be scared of". I was crying fully right now

"Thank you Doyin God bless you for me".

"Amen Tanimola the prayer warrior I could say your prayers helped me through out my university and also helped me secure a good job and a good man". She said laughing.

Yes our two oldest sisters are dropouts but Doyin said she won't end up like them and she's now a graduate of business administration and Is now working in her fiance's dad's company now her fiance's company I'm so happy for her.

I told her everything that has been happening and also how  Chief Ajayi  paid for my registration and she promised me all that is over now and said after my exams and I get the scholarship she'll take me with her to Lagos so I can have a better life. But told me to keep it a secret.

I think my life will soon start blooming. I slept wit a happy heart and I'm very grateful for that.