14| PLANS

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I want to use this medium to appreciate those who has been following this story.

Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After I dropped the call Richard won't stop staring and I think it's because I've not told him what Doyin said

"Doyin said she's bringing my stuffs over".I finally told him.

Immediately I finished my sentence his face light up like a child.

"You're going to be staying here permanently sebi (right)" he asked eagerly.

I wish but this boy has to remember we're Africans and if anybody gets to know that I'm at a boys place they'll see me as a loose child.

"Richard, you can't expect me to pack all my load to your house now, I'm staying here for a little time probably till Wednesday".I said and he bow his head a little looking sad.

"You really want me to stay with you" I asked and chuckled.

He nodded his head in response like a little child and pouted.

"Anyways at least let's make the few days I'll be using worth it".

"Ok but I'll tell Doyin you're not going anywhere " he said.

" Really you want to keep her best friend away from her she'll kill you " I said jokingly.

"I'll gladly die for your love" This boy here is a joker. Die for your love kor

"Richard wen it's 11:30 pm I'll be at the library just telling you cos I know you'll look for me,"

He held his chest wiping invisible tear from his eyes.

"Awwwn that's so sweet of you " he said. But before I could reply someone pressed the doorbell and Richard rushed to check the door hole before opening the door.

"Doyin" he shrieked and hugged Doyin

"Big Richard I'm out of breath" She said while trying to push him away.

I chuckled " so you are there and you can't come and rescue me from this big baby's killer hug"

"Doyin you don't appreciate my pure love towards you eh "

"I do my love" she blew him a kiss he caught it in his hand and behave as though he passed out.Such a drama queen

"Tanimola I'm sorry I couldn't defend you well I'm really sorry" she said.

"It's not your fault Doyin and I'm very sure if not for you that was there something worse could have happened to me" I said with sincerity.

Richard got busy with the tv giving us space and I appreciate that.

"Here, this are your stuffs"

"Thank you sis" I said

"But I'll really miss you for this few days you know" she said looking a bit sad.

"I'll miss you too sis but I'll be back before you know it , Richard said he wants me to be living here".

"The lover boy" she said and chuckled

"Lover boy ke" I said

"He loves you and you're so blind to see it that boy will do anything for you" I twisted a little on the dining chair to look at Richard.

I can't believe he loves me that way we're just best friends and that's all. I'm very sure of that.

"He loves me as his best friend and that's all" I said.