27| DISAPPOINTED

_____________________________________________                          

If you're very sensitive to rape content, this chapter is not for you but it's not that detailed too. 😑 I hope you enjoy this chapter 😍😍 thanks and loads of 💕💕💕 from me to y'all
______________________________________________

"ok if you say I should leave you alone what are you looking for in my room" I asked trying to act as if I'm fine by her not telling me what's wrong.

"The one wey your father for village build for you ba" she said while folding her arms and hissing.

"Ahn ahn Doyin did I offend you is there something I did wrong ehn why are behaving so coldly to me kilode ?" I asked

Instead of replying me she just eyed me from head to toe, hissed and then walked out. She even shut the door angrily. So I decided to follow her downstairs and ask for my offense again because I can't sleep when I know there is something wrong.

"Doyin, Doyin" I shouted while running down the stairs but she just kept walking she didn't even wait or acknowledge that I'm calling her.

Finally we got downstairs and she just sat on the longest  couch in the sitting room and picked the remote I stood in front of her, arms crossed.

"Doyin I know you like the back of my hand, you coming to the room you gave me in your house without saying anything apart from insults tho is very suspicious. If I did something bad or something you don't like it's your duty as my elder sister to call me to order instead of giving me this attitude, and if it's that you don't want me in your house again ehn tell me I'll leave".

I looked at my sister then I realized she had iPod in her ears yes the two and it's working and it only means one thing she has not been listening I just wasted my words. I didn't say a word after that, I went practically ran back to my room.

I shut the door with my back against it as I slide down to the floor I sat with my head between my legs with tears rolling uncontrollably

She's beginning to hate me too, Doyin that I know will never use hurtful words on me or even treat me this way, something is definitely wrong somewhere and the most hurtful thing is she's not even telling me anything and there is nothing that drives me crazier than being in the dark ,hmmm, I hope and pray the only family left for me won't turn her back against me again I really don't know how I'll take it.

I went to my bed or should I say the bed I was fortunate enough to be giving. Thinking about this again increased the pain I felt I mean, I've been friends with Richard for a very long time and I was always going to his place maybe not sleep over but they've never thrown a subtle blow at me like this I'm sure if I pack all my load to their house today I'll be so welcomed and treated with love if not better than Richard himself.

And my own blood sister that claims she love me more than life itself could say something as mean as that. Should I say that man's attitude or should I say fiance's attitude is rubbing off on her or is he even the one pushing her to behave like this.

Someone knocked at the door bringing me back from lala land, I told whoever it was to come in to my surprise I saw uncle Philip.

"Yes?" I asked angrily, he even has the nerves to come to my room smiling like a goat Tanimola calm down it's his house remember not yours so he can enter wherever he likes whenever he likes.

"I'll drop the arrogance if I were you " he said with a cocky grin.  I felt like slapping it off his face.

"So your royal highness sir how may I help you" I asked folding my arms.