21| UNEXPECTED 🤙

"Richard I'll be leaving tomorrow" we just had a delicious meal of fried rice and turkey made by Mrs Coker and I feel since he's in a good mood I should tell him.

"To where?" He asked while raising his eyebrow and when he does that I know he's serious.

"Ehm you know ehm"

"Tanimola talk na to where" he said

" Doyin said we're going to Lagos tomorrow" I said.

"But it's too early now can't you wait till the week runs out" I heaved a sigh.

"Richard I told you this last week now see we both know that if next week comes too you'll say exactly the same thing " I stated the obvious.

"I don't want you to go" he said in a low sad tone if he's like this he'll make it more difficult for me.

"Richard I said I'll be back in a months time at least maybe to see you and then go back plus I'll make sure we video call everyday please" I said holding his hands.

"But one month seems like eternity babe" his eyes were already red at this point I don't know what to say again.

"Babe look at me" I said and he raised his head to look at me.

" You know I love you right more than anything, so please let me go at least to experience life in another place and I'll come see you in a months time please"

"Ok, in a months time right" I nodded

"I'll wait, on one condition though you'll keep to your word" 

But what am I getting myself into why does my mind keep telling me within a month I'll be back why am I so confident making this one month promise well not like I really promised but knowing Richard he'll believe I  did.

"TM, why are you just staring answer me na"

"Yes I will" at this point my case is God abeg because I don't know why I'll make this kind of promise in the first place.

"Good, so what time are you leaving tomorrow"

"I don't know yet but I know it'll be early because from here to Lagos is very far"

"Ok then, no let all those Lagos boys eye you o" I just laughed.

"Guy calm down abeg" I said jokingly.

"Ok o I'm calm, but you know I love you so much right" I nodded

"And I'll do practically anything and everything for you"

"Yes I know" I said.

"No forget me o" he said in pidgin but I know he is very serious

"I won't I promise" I said reassuredly cos I know no matter what I can't forget him never.

My phone started ringing but this time it was a strange number no one else knows I have a phone so who could this be I picked it and I decided not to say anything till I hear the person's voice.

"Tanimola always the smart one how did you know when you pick a strangers call you wait first" I'm very sure this is Toyin.

"How did you get my number" I asked ignoring what she said.

Richard looked at me and mouthed who is that but I put my hand on my lips a signal for him not to say a word.

"How did I get your number? No that's the wrong way to start a conversation sissy don't you think so" she said laughing evilly at the end.

"Well if you won't tell me how you got my number you can as well fvck off".

"Really you use curse words, wahoo I thought I know you but see me shocked that you use curse words" she laughed and the laughter is starting to piss me off

"Like you know me at all ode" I thought to myself.

"So you have a phone and nobody knew not even me, how you take do am infact the necklace I saw on your neck too the day you were given award how come I was just seeing it that day" she said.

Knowing my family too well I know this on its own is a setup they want me to say something they can hold onto and I won't. Arrgh but na Doyin cause this thing she's so careless with her phone I'm sure she dropped it somewhere and allowing that Toyin get my number. Wait o I think I gave Tamara my contact, arrrgh no eeee they are not friends again but can't this girl leave me alone ehn I've left the house for them what else do they want.

" Mama said you should come home today" she said and I laughed .

"I don't have a mother and I don't have a home infact no family". I said with no emotion

"Can you hear this ungrateful idiot, a woman that brought you to this world and clothed you" is this girl on a mission to piss me off she should tell whoever her boss is that mission accomplished

"Ode ni e Toyin, you are a big fool she brought me to this world so. Something I regret till today that I didn't chose another person, did I beg her to bring me to the world and point of correction the last cloth she bought for me was age 7 a bend down select when she got you all boutique dresses not to talk of the ill treatment. So don't ever make that mistake again you see I'm motherless " Richard saw I was pissed off so he was rubbing my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"That's your problem o. So because you feel you're going to Lagos now you are the boss you that I'll make sure they send packing and you'll come back home on your knees begging us to take you back and I won't"

"Well unlike you I was blessed with a good heart and character even if you set me up and I'm thrown out truly. I Tanimola Johnson will never come to that house to beg anybody in case you've forgotten not like I'm bragging o but if she chase me out from her house I have people ready to adopt me".

"Let's wait and see then" and like that she hung up

Wait o this girl has plan for me again but what is my offense na, abi is it cos of the evil she's planning that my mind keeps telling me I'll be back in a month, I'm not going to bother myself anymore whatever will be will be.

"Babe are you ok"

"Yes I'm fine"

"Who called you" he asked

"It's Toyin she just said normal Toyin stuffs that's all"

"Ok then"

"Richard I need to go to bed you know I am traveling tomorrow." I said

"Alright baby goodnight" but before I left I did something I've always wanted to do I kissed my baby deeply and trust him to quickly respond to the kiss then after we stopped .

"I love you goodnight" he was speechless he just kept staring at me so I left his room straight to mine.

Another dream come true😂😂  I've always dreamt of kissing those luscious lips like me kissing him first and now I've done it.

I thought to myself "madam stop and go to bed you have long day tomorrow" Immediately I lie down on my bed and sleep engulfed me.......