[11]

[Sexual content ahead]

The kiss was passionate, and needy, sparking something inside both boys. After, five years of distance, they were drawn back together, and nothing on earth could feel better. Each breath heavy, both hearts racing. A nip of the bottom lip, gave Taehyun the access he needed, deepening the kiss, with such desire. 

His hands gripped Beomgyu's waist, slipping easily under the mans black crop top. Beomgyu melted into his hold, showing Taehyun that he had complete control over his body. His lungs were filled with such a strangely familiar scent, Taehyun was a different person, but it was like a small part of the past took over him. Fingers tangled in Taehyun's blonde locks, as their lips continued moving, with no break in sight. 

Beomgyu's breath hitched, feeling wet kisses trail down his jaw, all the way to this neck. The small whimpers that escaped him, were music to Taehyun's ears, as he began sucking on the mans delicate skin. Beomgyu grasped at Taehyun's shoulders, trying to control that feeling of heat rising through his body. Yet, the pleasure was too intense, he could never control himself now.

"Mm...Fuck me Tae." Beomgyu moaned out.

"Happily." Taehyun smirked, immediately flipping the boy around.

From all the action, his dick was definitely craving attention. He grinded against Beomgyu's ass, causing them to moan in unison. The friction already felt like heaven, he really wondered how it would feel to go further.

Well he was going to find out.

Beomgyu threw his head back, laying on Taehyun's shoulder, as the male snaked his hands up, and through his top. There was no way he could stop the lewd whimpers, feeling the soft fingers rubbing over his nipples. It was euphoric, being touched in such a way, or more specifically, being touched by Taehyun again. He could sense Taehyun's impatience, grinding faster against him. The stimulation made it impossible for Beomgyu to keep himself together.

"You really want this?" Taehyun got out between heavy breaths.

Beomgyu took initiative, swiveling himself back around. His eyes filled with lust, he smashed their lips together. "I want this."

With confirmation, Taehyun sloppily kissed Beomgyu, all whilst searching his trouser pockets. That's when he realized that he hadn't brought anything with him. He usually had at least one condom in his wallet, even though he rarely had sex with anyone.

Taehyun broke the kiss. "I haven't got a condom." He watched as Beomgyu searched his own jeans, coming up empty.

"Shit...I wanna get fucked, but it's been five years. I have no idea what rats you've been fucking."

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "Can't say one nice thing about me?"

"You don't deserve it." Beomgyu groaned, a sudden throbbing, reminding him that they still had something to deal with. "Okay no sex, just do something."

Taehyun hummed, bringing their lips together. The instant feeling of their hardened cocks rubbing against each other, put him back into that inpatient frame of mind. Lips still connected, he brought his hand down to the belt of Beomgyu's jeans, unbuckling his way to the button. Beomgyu copied his motions, soon both sets of trousers dropped to their ankles.

There was no hesitation on who would make the first move, they both got straight to work. Wrapping their hands around each others cocks, they moaned into their kisses, stroking up and down each others members. Taehyun ran his finger over Beomgyu's slit, feeling the mans movements on his own become messy. He pulled Beomgyu's hand off his dick, wanting to solely pleasure the male. He lived for Beomgyu's pretty moans, as he moved his hand at a painfully slow pace. 

It's like he could feel everything in such detail, sending him into an overload. Taehyun's strokes were getting him closer, and closer to the edge. A pool building in the deepest part of his stomach, he whined, dropping his head onto Taehyun's shoulder. His shallow breaths brushing against his skin. It only took a few more strokes, for him to come undone in Taehyun's hand.

Hearing his heavy pants, seeing his weak state, Taehyun felt accomplished in pleasing the male. This couldn't make up for five years of emotional suffering, but it was a start.

With no warning, Taehyun felt himself shoved against the wall of the stall, and Beomgyu dropping to his knees in front of him. Such an alluring sight, big, brown orbs staring up at him. His lip was captured between his teeth, feeling a wet tounge running along his hardened length. The way it teased, sinfully trailing over his slit, sent shock waves of pleasure through his body. Though, it was no match for when he took the whole thing into his mouth.

"Holy fuck..." His voice low, like a whisper.

Beomgyu moved his mouth up and down Taehyun's cock, gagging when it hit the back of his throat. He moaned at the feeling, and so did Taehyun. He could feel himself getting hard again, at the hand gripping his hair. Taehyun took control now, hastily pounding into Beomgyu's mouth.

The stall filled with gags and whimpers.

With Taehyun's lead, Beomgyu found himself free to tend to his own needs. Slipping his hand down his boxers, he took a hold of his dick, stroking it as Taehyun continued thrusting into his mouth.

The movements became rapid, both males reaching their climaxes. Beomgyu came into his boxers, just as Taehyun came into his mouth. He gulped down the sticky liquid, trickling it down his throat. His breath was heavy, exhaustion taking over him. He remained on the floor for a few seconds, until he felt a gentle hand wrap around his arm, helping him up.

"Are you alright?"

what they just did was really sinking in.

"This did not just happen." Beomgyu pulled up his jeans, bucking his belt as fast as he could. "I can't believe I let you rope me in, I don't want anything to do with you."