[32]

The bustling restaurant was packed tonight. Pretty usual for this small, family run business in the center of the city. The group sat near the back, pulling two separate tables together, so they could all sit at the same one. Now a ten seater table, it was only filled by the seven of them.

"What are you gonna get?" Yeosang asked, menu in hand.

Taehyun just stared at his own menu, and let out a hum. "I'm not sure, got any recommendations?"

"The seolleongtang is really good here." San leaned across Yeosang, pointing to the item on Taehyun's menu.

"Never heard you say that before." Yeosang nudged him sarcastically, turning to Taehyun with a smile. "It's like he doesn't eat anything else."

"We both know he definitely does." Wooyoung hollered from across the table, attempting to high five the girl next to him.

Yeji ignored the high five, knowing what the man was implying. "Keep that shit to yourself."

"Someone sounds jealous." Wooyoung grumbled, lowering his hand, which was soon taken by San. Their intertwined fingers displayed proudly in the center of the table.

"Jealous?" Yeji scoffed.

"Maybe if you weren't so uptight you'd actually get laid."

"Someone swap with me right now, before I beat this bitch up."

Yeosang quickly got up, and swapped with Yeji. Now beside his boyfriend, he politely asked for him not to pick a fight with Yeji tonight, so they could actually enjoy this dinner.

With a huff, Yeji flopped beside Taehyun. She parted her lips, surely to rant about Wooyoung, but she halted her previous qualms, when she saw Yeonjun walking around the table. "Where have you been?"

The man took the seat opposite Taehyun, avoiding eye contact. "Had to take a call." He replied casually.

"Have you seen Beomgyu? He hasn't shown up." For once it wasn't Taehyun asking about Beomgyu. Instead, Soobin was the one asking, after noticing the absence of his friend.

"Nope." Yeonjun brushed over it, placing his hand on Soobin's thigh. "Have you ordered yet?"

There was something about the way Yeonjun was acting, that convinced Taehyun he knew more than he was letting on. It was completely in his right to not share what he knew, but Taehyun felt a little off about it.

"Just drinks- Oh another one." Soobin interrupted himself, seeing a different waiter approaching their table.

"Seonghwa! I didn't know you worked here!" Ryujin jumped up excitedly, pulling the man in for a hug.

Taehyun could feel Yeji tense up beside him.

"I only started the other day."

"Guys this is my cousin Seonghwa." Ryujin stood at his side, pointing around the table to introduce the group.

Taehyun poked the woman next to him, with a chuckle. "Nothing to worry about."

"Yeah..." Yeji sighed, glancing over to Ryujin, then back to Taehyun. "I've been thinking about what you said the other day. If I really want Ryujin, I need to put myself out there. I'm gonna confess to her tonight."

"Good luck then, I hope it goes well for you." Taehyun smiled, glad to hear that Yeji had finally found the courage. She was the only person holding herself back from her happiness, and it really made Taehyun wonder, if he was doing the same.

"Thanks, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get." She chuckled.

"Hey back off!" Wooyoung's raised voice, stole both of their attentions.

The light atmosphere of before, had become clouded. With Wooyoung out of his seat, snarling across at Seonghwa. San looked just as annoyed, whilst Yeosang seemed concerned, tugging on Wooyoung's wrist, trying to get him to sit down.

"Okay calm the fuck down, it was just a compliment." Ryujin snapped.

"He's hitting on my boyfriend. I'm allowed to be annoyed." Wooyoung growled, and Seonghwa awkwardly scratched his nape, totally regretting what he had gotten himself into.

Now Seonghwa was a pretty good looking man. Tall, sharp features, nice body, no wonder Wooyoung was threatened. Though, Taehyun did feel a bit bad for the man, clearly he didn't mean to offend anyone, but its not like Taehyun had heard the so called 'compliment.'

"I didn't know-"

"Whatever, just stay away from my boyfriend." Wooyoung groaned, letting himself be pulled back to his seat by Yeosang. He quickly pointed to the man across from him. "And that ones my boyfriend too, don't get any ideas."

Yeji leaned over to Taehyun. "Who would guess he's a bottom?" She whispered, and they both laughed.

"Sorry Hwa, ignore him." Ryujin rolled her eyes, actually really annoyed at how Wooyoung treated her cousin. She decided to drop it for now. "When do you get off your shift?"

Seonghwa glanced to the clock on the wall. "In about 45 minutes."

"Cool, you should come to Chaotic Wonderland with us."

Wooyoung went to interrupt, but Yeosang slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Um, yeah, maybe. I need to get back to work." Seonghwa slowly backed away, leaving the group.

Ryujin sat down again, her gaze falling straight on Wooyoung. "You're a dickhead."

"And you're a skank."

"Fuck you." Ryujin shot out of her seat, and slipped on her coat.

"Wait, don't leave." Soobin whined.

"I'll see you at the club later."

Yeji instantly turned to Taehyun, who knew exactly what she was asking without uttering a word. With that Ryujin left the restaurant, and Yeji went running after her.

"Way to go Woo, you pissed off both the girls, and we haven't even eaten yet." Yeonjun groaned, knowing their collab with Ryujin's dance troupe was most definitely out the window.

"So I'm not allowed to stop people hitting on my boyfriend?" Wooyoung asked in disbelief.

"No, it's about how you say things." Yeonjun replied, slight annoyance to his voice. "You could've been a bit nicer about it, and maybe you could have left out calling Ryujin a skank."

"Yeah, okay, you're probably right about that."

"Tonight is our first gig at Chaotic Wonderland as regulars. I want everything to be perfect, so lets leave the drama behind for now. Can you apologize to Ryujin?"

Wooyoung hesitated to answer. "...Fine."

"Great, now where is our actual fucking server? I'm starving."

Eventually the group, or what was left of the group, were able to order their dinner. Taehyun did actually try San's recommendation, and just like he said, it was really good. They took their time enjoying the food, finishing up just shy an hour, before the performance. Once everyone was done, they all headed out of the restaurant, and got on their way. Yeji and Ryujin texted that they'd meet them there, but there was still no word from Beomgyu.