[44]

The car pulled up outside two large metal gates, where Yuna and Kai were waiting inside. The woman excitedly opened the gates, and walked towards the car, while the three of them clambered out of the stuffed vehicle. Kai also came over, dipping one hand into his pocket, his eyes widen, and he checks the other side, then visibly starts to panic.

"Please don't tell me you've lost the keys Mr Huening." Yuna sounded disappointed but not surprised, watching Kai search desperately through his pockets.

"Wait- I've got them!" Kai proclaims, finally pulling out two sets of keys. He professionally gives one set to Youngmi, then throws the other set at Taehyun. "The houses are all yours."

They obviously needed to move out of Taehyun's parents home, that was the whole reason they went house searching in the first place. Though, they weren't engaged anymore, and the situation between them was very different. They needed their own space; to live their own lives. So, Taehyun bought two houses. One for him, one for Youngmi. The house they were currently at was his, but he wouldn't have to go too far to see Youngmi, since her house was right next door.

"Thank you so much." Youngmi said gracefully. She squeezed the keys tight in her hands, and Taehyun could tell she was excited, but was holding back from showing it. 

He was just glad she was happy.

"You're very welcome, and we are so delighted that you've chosen to join Huening Estate Agents." Yuna replied, causing Taehyun to cock his head and furrow his brows. 

Youngmi let out a giggle at his confusion, she knew this information was going to come out of the blue. "Step one of building a new life: starting a new career. Maybe being a real estate agent is my calling, I guess we'll find out. Plus, I'm going to pay you back Tae, for everything you've done for me. I wouldn't have even had this opportunity if it wasn't for you."

He could have easily said something about how she doesn't need to repay him, because it was the truth. He doesn't regret ever helping Youngmi, and would happily do it all again if he had to. Though, he wasn't going to dictate what the woman chose to do. If she wanted to pay him back, then that was her choice, and he would accept it. All he wanted her to know, is that he'll support her in anything she chooses to do.

"I love you Mi."

Youngmi smiled, throwing her arms around Taehyun. "I love you too Tae."

"Well this is sweet, but I've actually got some more good news to share." Kai stated, regaining everyone's attention. Youngmi and Taehyun stepped out of their hug, and Youngmi hooked her arm under his, they both looked to Kai. The man placed his arm over Yuna's shoulder, and the woman looked far from pleased. "Since Youngmi's joining our team, she's going to need a highly skilled estate agent to train her. I would do it, but the only reason I get anything done, is due to this lady right here. So, what do you think, want a promotion Yuna?"

"A promotion?! Oh my god Yes! Thank you Mr Huening!" Yuna's eyes lit up, and her smile couldn't be hidden. She grabbed Kai's hand, and began violently shaking it. "You won't regret this! I will work harder then I ever have before!"

While Yuna and Kai were having their little moment, Taehyun remembered he also had one more thing he needed to do. He strolled over to his blue haired friend, who had been leaning against the car, watching it all. He took the spot beside him.