[7]

A shiver danced around his body. Taehyun walked down the path, under the dark sky. Hands in pockets, hood up, the rain poured heavy tonight. He walked alongside the river; the fastest way to get home.

He never liked the rain.

He kept good pace, continuing down the path. His mind wandering, thinking of his exams, thinking of the school council, thinking of that boy.

His dark wolf cut, grunge styling, soft features that clashed with his rough exterior. Taehyun only knew one person similar, yet Soobin was very different to this boy.

This boy did bad things, lived a reckless life, didn't see a future for himself. All this Taehyun had inferred from the few times they had crossed paths. He knew so much, and so little at the same time.

Though what he wanted to know most...

A sudden screech caught Taehyun's attention.

"Hey rich boy, want a ride?"

Was how they kept meeting like this.

Taehyun stayed silent, staring at the boy.

"Cat got your tounge?"

He didn't think he had a bike.

"When did you get a bike?"

"Today. Now get on, can't you see it's pissing it down?"

Taehyun nodded, slowly climbing onto the back of Beomgyu's bike. He barely knew him, but he trusted him. There was no reason for it; some things don't need to be explained.

The travel was much faster now, with Beomgyu peddling alongside the river.

"Hands off." Beomgyu commanded, removing Taehyun's grip on the bike seat.

The brunette became unbalanced, shouting. "Stop! I'll fall!" His hands immediately returned to the seat.

"No, you stop being so frigid." Beomgyu slowly reached back, gently plucking at Taehyun's grip. 

"Trust me Tae."

The resistance stopped, Taehyun let his hands free.

"Spread out your arms."

His body trembled out of fear, following the boys orders. His arms stretched outwards, as the wind smashed against his body.

It didn't feel bad.

Taehyun took in a deep breath, closing his eyes. He could feel the wind whirling around his body, he leaned his head back, not giving any care to the falling drops of rain.

Is this what freedom feels like?

With no warning, Beomgyu sped up his peddling, bringing Taehyun back to reality. He jolted forward, latching onto the boy, in his desperate attempt to not fall off.