[29]

[Sexual content ahead]

Taehyun threw his head back, and bit his lip, trying to hold himself together. All he could do was tighten his grip on Beomgyu's waist, guiding him over his hard on. Grinding faster and faster, they both chased that pleasure.

This was happening again, and Taehyun couldn't explain how, but it made sense. He was hungry for Beomgyu, after that taste he had a couple weeks ago, he was left starving. Now it was fully desperation. Lust and longing taking over. He had a thirst to quench, and only one person could end his cravings.

His hands slipped down Beomgyu's body, and traveled under his skirt. Placed firmly on his ass, Taehyun gave it a squeeze, eliciting another moan from the man. He leaned down and connected their lips again, giving Taehyun complete control. Just a mess of grinding and kissing, moaning and heavy breathing. The car windows even fogged up.

"I'm prepared this time." Taehyun muttered between kisses, immediately feeling Beomgyu's hand slide into his pocket. With that motion, it was now empty, and Beomgyu smiled into their kiss.

"Thank fuck for that." Beomgyu chuckled, pecking Taehyun's lips, the start of his trail downward. He kissed from his jaw, all the way to his neck, licking and sucking his soft skin.

After a little while, he grabbed Taehyun's hand. Making sure they kept eye contact, he licked up and down his fingers, eventually taking three of them in. The intensity was overwhelming, Taehyun's heart beat echoed his anticipation, eyes glued to the sensual display in front of him. He couldn't wait much more. This wasn't much different from a few weeks ago, only that the impatience was far more prevalent now.

Taehyun roughly threw Beomgyu down, his frail body hitting the soft leather of the back seat. His legs instinctively wrapped around Taehyun, and pulled him down. Forcing their lips together, in an extremely fiery kiss. You could see it in their eyes. They wanted this to no end. The only way to stop this would be to kill them, and still, their souls would be intertwined for eternity.

They needed each other.

"You really want this?" Taehyun's breath was heavy, panting as he held himself back with the last little bit of self restraint he had.

"I want this."

No holding back anymore. Taehyun pulled down both his fishnets and his underwear in one sweep, so harsh, he ended up ripping the fishnets. Nothing was in his way now, so he took his fingers, and inserted them straight into Beomgyu's aching hole. Two, then three, curling and scissoring inside him. Beomgyu whimpered like a puppy, hands desperately grabbing at the leather, to not much avail. The fabric kept slipping from his fingers. He instead took grasp of his own hair, running his fingers through, and tugging on the strands.

It had been five years since he last had Beomgyu underneath him. It was almost unbelievable, as there was nothing awkward about it. This, more so than anything else, felt natural. Every time he thought he was past the memories, another moment would bring him back. Just like now.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I trust you Tae."

Beauty was all he could see. Flushed cheeks of rosy pink, ruffled hair held on for some sense of relief. Taehyun's heart pounded, not from excitement, out of genuine and undeniable love. The type of love that lasts five years, and didn't fade even the tiniest bit. Just as strong as the day he left, and strong enough to last for the rest of their lives.