[22]

With the moon high in the sky, the town square was empty.

A loud pitter patter of sound disrupted the quiet night.

Two boys running through the streets, smiling, laughing, calling out each others names.

"I got you!" Taehyun threw his arms around Beomgyu's small waist, lifting him up from behind.

"Hyunnie! Put me down!" He squealed, slapping the boys arms while giggling.

"When are you gonna learn you can't out run me?" Taehyun gently placed him down, keeping hold of his waist, he spun Beomgyu around to face him. "Stop challenging me to races if you are gonna lose this badly."

"It's not about winning." Beomgyu leaned forward pressing a sweet kiss against Taehyun's lips. "It's about knowing you're still willing to chase me."

"Chase you, catch you, keep you forever. I'll do it all."

He gently caressed Beomgyu's cheek, staring into those deep brown orbs that he couldn't look away from. He felt nothing but extreme happiness in that moment, like nothing else on earth could bring him the same feeling.

Beomgyu had enough of the staring, grabbing the back of Taehyun's neck, he smashed their lips together.

Like always, they moved in perfect rhythm. Something only right for them. True emotion coming through, with every second they held on longer. Oxygen had no place here; they were what they needed to survive. 

"I should go, it's already super late." Taehyun said as he broke away from the kiss.

Beomgyu frowned, dropping his head onto Taehyun's shoulder. "You're so boring...I want to stay with you."

"I know, but it's 3am Gyu. I have school soon, and so do you actually." He replied, stroking the back of Beomgyu's head.

"We could skip."

"Like you haven't done that enough already."

"Ugh you're the worst!" Beomgyu whined, Taehyun only laughed it off. He lifted his head up. "Fine, you go, but I want to see you tonight."

"I have study group tonight." He sighed, he couldn't stand to see his boyfriend so disheartened. "How about you join us? It's at my cousins house, so we could probably get away with it if we just act normal."

This was way against his better judgement.

"Will it really be okay?"

But Beomgyu made him do unexplainable things.

"I promise Gyu. Trust me."

____

"Why the fuck is Taehyun always around?"

Beomgyu's scowl stared straight across the square, directed at the blonde who was just merely watching the dance performance. Of course he had to be here, life wasn't unfair enough already. It was torture at this point.