[45]

Saturday's really were the highlight of Taehyun's week. Nothing could make him happier than seeing Beomgyu up on stage, doing what he loved. Especially now it wasn't the only slice of joy he got to experience in his life. Over the past few weeks, Taehyun cherished every moment that he got to show Beomgyu how much he loved him. He knew that Beomgyu didn't doubt him anymore, which was all he could have ever wished for.

His boyfriends guitar case resided in his right hand, while he held onto Beomgyu's hand with his other. They walked towards Chaotic Wonderland, fulfilling their usual Saturday routine.

"Aww you guys are cute!" Soobin giggled, standing beside the entrance. He found himself nudged by the man beside him.

"Why don't you do that for me Binnie?" Yeonjun whined.

Soobin shot him a confused look. "I think you can manage carrying your own drumsticks."

"Wow, you really don't love me." 

Yeonjun's lips curved slightly as he continued his fake whining, he could barely hold back his smirk as Soobin snatched the drumsticks out of his hands. He thought Soobin looked really adorable, so he kissed his pouty lips, until Soobin broke into a smile.

"Eww get a room." Beomgyu gagged, receiving a smack on his arm from Taehyun.

"Hey! I called you cute, but all I get is eww." Soobin's lips fell back into a pout, as he sharpened his gaze on Beomgyu. "You know what's really eww? You two fucking in my car."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, while Taehyun just laughed. "Will you ever get over that?"

"No."

Soobin's blunt reply, was followed by everyone's laughter. Apart from Soobin's of course. He meant what he said, he'll never forgive them for defiling his back seat. He's never been able to look at it the same way.

"Alright, should we head inside then?" Yeonjun cocked his head towards the club, and no one disagreed.

The four of them headed into Chaotic Wonderland, stopping just after they got through the entrance. This was where they'd usually split. Beomgyu and Yeonjun would go backstage, while Taehyun and Soobin would find a spot in the crowd. Though, they weren't the only ones there today.

"Okay enough of that, aren't you full already? You've been eating each others faces for the past ten minutes." 

They all picked up on Wooyoung's annoyed voice. He was standing with Ryujin and Yeji, which made it clear what he was bitching about.

"If you've got a problem with it, go backstage already." Yeji snapped.

Ryujin nodded her head, slinking her arm around Yeji's waist. "You seem a little on edge, you need to relax Woo. Want me to go find your boyfriends? You might need a good dicking down before your performance."

That comment was so outrageous, Beomgyu snorted, and almost instantly covered his mouth to hide the laughter. This noise happened to catch the attention of Wooyoung, and the girls. Ryujin just smiled, happy to see her comments entertained the crowd.

Wooyoung looked less enthralled, frustratedly throwing his arms down to his sides. "Am I the only one taking this seriously? We're performing a new song tonight, we need to focus. Whenever you're ready to do that, you'll find me backstage." He grabbed his guitar case, and stormed off towards the backstage area.