[30]

Muffled music drifted from the end of the hall way. At every step the music got louder, and the sound of pattered footsteps got clearer. Upon reaching the door, you could even hear the heavy breaths and shouts of encouragement.

Taehyun pulled down the handle, and stepped inside.

It looked like any other practice space. Hard wooden floors, three white walls, and mirrors lining the last. Yeosang's dance crew were currently in the middle of practice, so Taehyun slipped himself in without much grandeur. He noticed two bodies at the back of the room, and quickly went over to join them.

"You're pretty early." Taehyun kept his voice low, in order to not disrupt the practice. 

Soobin glanced up at him. "Could say the same for you."

Anti-romantics performance was to start at 10 pm, and the group had planned to meet for dinner at 7. It was currently 6 pm, but neither men had expected to see each other here.

"I wanted to speak with the guys about doing a collab. Anti-Romantic would play, and they'd dance. I thought it would be cool." Yeonjun explained from beside Soobin. "I'm just waiting for them to finish up this dance, then I can talk to them."

Taehyun nodded, and sat himself on the floor. Now noticing how hot the room was, he slipped off his checker board jacket, leaving him in only his black hoodie.

"How come you're here?" Soobin asked, leaning against the palm of his hand.

"I keep getting invited." Taehyun shrugged. He had spare time, so why not come? His new friends were a great form of distraction from his overly complicated life. 

Speaking of complicated things... "Will Beomgyu be at dinner?"

Yeonjun let out a low chuckle, lips curving into a smirk. "Is there a reason you wanna know? Something to do with hitting it off on our little triple date?"

"Ooh now you bring that up! Did you two fuck in my car?" Soobin sprung up, no longer slouching, as he pouted at Taehyun.

He was slightly taken back, and didn't really know how to respond. The silence was an answer in itself.

"What the hell?! That is so gross!" Soobin gagged, lips falling into a frown. "I'm gonna have to get it professionally cleaned!"

"Oh come on Bin, at least they're getting along." Yeonjun laughed, pulling his boyfriend into a back hug. The blue haired pouty male, laid back, relaxing against his chest.

"Then they can do it in your car next time." Soobin muttered.

Yeonjun pecked his boyfriends cheek, slightly lifting his mood. He then put his attention on Taehyun, face molding into one more serious than before.

"I'm happy that you guys are working things out. Just make sure to be honest with him, okay? He's fragile, and I think there's a lot going on with him at the moment. The last thing he needs is for you to lead him on."

Another man may have got offended by Yeonjun's words, but Taehyun actually respected them a lot. It was comforting to see that Beomgyu had people in his life that genuinely cared about him. He wasn't intending on breaking his heart again, or hurting him in any way, shape or form. He couldn't yet say what they were, but that didn't mean he wasn't aware of how he should handle this situation.