[4]

[Discussions/usage of drugs ahead]

"Ahh you fucking asshole!" Yeji screamed, wiping the dripping alcohol off her chin. She glared mercilessly at Wooyoung, who had just tipped her beer whilst she was drinking it, spilling the remnants of the bottle down her shirt. "You're buying me a new shirt."

"Oh bore off whore." Wooyoung laughed, high fiving Yeonjun.

Yeji scowled at the boys, picking herself off the couch. She headed to the kitchen to get a new beer.

"She won't shut up about that shirt, you know it's her favourite." Yeonjun chuckled, as Wooyoung shrugged it off.

"You lot are the worst, if I didn't have beer I'd frickin off myself." Yeji moaned, slumping back down on the couch. She placed the rim of the bottle between her teeth, snapping off the lid. "Got anything good for us Gyu?"

Beomgyu's eyes were glossed over, staring out into space. He couldn't face the fact that Taehyun was here, and only sitting a few feet away from him. He tried to play it cool, like he wasn't bothered, but just the feeling of Taehyun's stare, made him want to break down in tears.

"Hey lets not get into any of that...stuff, Taehyun's here." Soobin spoke anxiously.

Yeji just rolled her eyes, taking a swig of her beer. Wooyoung tried to tip it again, but she quickly swatted his hand away. "I swear Woo, I'll chop your dick off."

"Ooh I'm so scared."

"Whatever." Yeji pushed Wooyoung, making him bump into Yeonjun. "Anyway, I thought Taehyun would be into that stuff."

"What stuff are you talking about?" Taehyun asked, but realistically he already knew the answer. And how did he already know the answer? because he knew Beomgyu.

Yeji playfully ducked down, making her voice extremely quiet. "Drugs." Then she immediately burst into laughter.

The other guys burst into laughter too, apart from Soobin, who looked at Taehyun nervously. And of course Beomgyu, who seemed to be somewhere else entirely.

"You don't mind if we do some, we won't force you to as well." Yeonjun stated, throwing his arm over Soobin.

"Hmm sure, I don't mind. I'll pass though."

Taehyun could see the flashbacks to five years ago. The blood dripping from his nose, how the crimson droplets trickled down his pale skin, his lifeless body draped over the table. He remembers the tears he shed, that immense feeling of fear, scared he'll lose the one person he loves the most in this world.

So yeah- he did mind.

"Okay great, Gyu got anything new for us? Gyu?"

The group looked to Beomgyu, the boy still in his own world. Yeonjun gestured to Taehyun, silently telling him to shove the boy next to him.

Taehyun obliged, gently shaking Beomgyu, until he suddenly came back to earth.

"What the fuck? Don't touch me!" Beomgyu snapped, shuffling further from Taehyun.

"Oi don't be an ass! He wouldn't have had to touch you, if you'd fucking answered your name." Yeji snapped back, only receiving a grunt in return. "Do you have anything new for us?"