Giveaway + Winners

GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED.

Hey guys! It's the season of love, and I love love, so I decided to host a Wattpad-exclusive giveaway for my wonderful readers. I'll be picking THREE (3) WINNERS TO SEND THREE BELLA FASHIONELLA-THEMED WALLPAPERS. Just follow the instructions below, and have fun!

Note: You don't have to have read the entirety of Bella Fashionella to enter.

HOW TO ENTER:

• Comment Beaulinda below with a red heart emoji

• Tag two Wattpad friends you think would like Bella Fashionella

• Bonus Entry: DM me a heart

• Must be at least 13 years old to enter

• Must be willing to share email address to accept prize

Giveaway closes 11:59 PM EST on the 16th of February.

Winners will be announced on the 18th of February and contacted through Wattpad DM. Failure to respond within 24 hours of contact will lead to termination of entry and replacement of involved winner.

Disclaimer:
This giveaway is not affiliated with Wattpad.

Have fun!

Fay x

___

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

blacklotus85 AarshiTaj and Total_limelight, with a special shoutout to starrydivinity.

I'll be DMing winners hopefully between now and tomorrow, so please stay alert if I've mentioned you, because, like I stated in the rules, you have just 24 hours to respond or your entry will be terminated and another winner chosen in your place.

To those who entered but didn't win, don't worry. I have all your names with me and will be sending out surprise goodies on special occasions.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for participating!