22 ☆ Right Pull

Virtually every Fashionella fan thinks their beloved Belinda Quincy has everything going well for her and is one of the happiest people on earth. That's far from the truth, dear readers, and this leads me to today's topic:

STEPHANIE BALDESCO OR VIOLA DELMANE: THE AGE OLD QUESTION.

Travon Justice was smiling and approaching Bella at the same time

Some magic must have happened the previous night or early that morning for that to be happening.

She admitted it was a good sight and distraction from the pain in her stomach—when she woke up that morning, the first thing that came to her head was, Why on earth did I have so much ice cream?

"Hey, Belinda," he said, coming to a stop in front of her.

Belinda? That's new. "Travon, hi. You look... happy."

He smiled wider, a dazzling action. "Of course. I have every reason to be happy."

Her eyebrows raised, a grin forming on her lips. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah. I'm seeing you this early for the first time. It's a record for me—definitely something to be happy about."

She shyly looked away, her grin falling so it was just a smile. Travon had been acting differently towards her, lately—nicer and... flirtier. It was a dream come true, but the problem was the timing.

Why now, when Beau had fully come into the picture?

"So," Travon moved closer to her and lowered his voice, "I didn't see your reply."

Her reply. Yeah, she didn't have the guts to send him her answer—though it was a positive one. There was just something about texting Travon that felt abnormal.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was with people who don't mind their business, and when I got home, I was so tired I forgot. Sorry." She knew she was rambling, but what could she have possibly done? This was the first time she was being asked out on a date—since the study date with seventh grade Collins didn't exactly count.

"So I could come pick you up after school tomorrow?" He was watching her, obviously waiting for an answer, and she deliberately hesitated.

Travon smirked, finally grabbing onto what she was doing, then said, "After school, then?"

She briefly wondered if she was that transparent, before replying with a smile, "After school."

"Great. I like that silence thing you did, by the way. You had me nervous for a second."

"What if I didn't say yes?"

He thought about it for a few seconds. "Um, maybe I would've tried harder."

She laughed. "Right. Boys hate hearing the word no. You should see my brother when my mom refuses to let him taste test. He's like a bloated cereal ball."