5 ☆ No Big Deal

@pinkangelcake Honestly what's up with Fashionella? And what's wrong with Belinda? No selfies, posts or videos. I'm worried. VERY!

@maevedi This has been your only post for weeks. Are you alright?

"I look horrible!" Bella exclaimed, checking the selfies she just took

"I look horrible!" Bella exclaimed, checking the selfies she just took. "How do I post this abomination?"

"You better send horrible packing. I need that face," her sister, Adele, said, taking makeup products out of her Chanel purse and placing them on the dresser.

Bella began deleting the photos—not that they were that bad; they just weren't good enough. "Can't we do the makeup some other day? I'm not really feeling up to it."

Her sister turned to her, disbelief drawn all over her face. "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious."

Adele lifted a brow at her photo-deleting sister. That was new. Bella lived for her makeup. She loved being the face of her freelancing. Ever since that time she did makeup on her and posted it on her Instagram, Bella had been her model. The photo went viral on Twitter after finding its way there, earning Adele the job of a makeup artist at the wedding of a billionaire's daughter—which she was paid heavily for.

"What's wrong?" Adele asked, going to meet her by the bed.

Bella sighed. "Viola," she plainly stated, then carelessly threw her phone to the bed, before falling backwards to it.

"What's wrong with Viola?"

"I wish I knew. I've asked, but she's not telling me anything. You should have seen her today. Her eyes were puffy and red like tomatoes."

Adele sat beside her. "Do you have a guess on what happened?"

"No. I'm really worried right now, and I can't do anything productive. I haven't posted anything on social media for a week."

"Well, that's not a problem."

Bella's head snapped to the side. "Are you kidding me?" She shot up to a sitting position. "It's a big, humongous problem! My best friend looks like a walking dead, Stephanie Baldesco is in Quebec, my social life is in a coma, Michelle Henshaw hasn't responded to my email—aren't those big enough?"

Adele flinched at every point she made, and when she was done, she placed a hand over her chest. "Geez! I'm sorry, okay? If you're so frustrated, why don't you just go out for a while to clear your head?"

"Go out? Where to, exactly?"

"The beach, an ice cream parlor—"

"Adele," she interrupted, frustration finally seeping into her voice. "I am beginning to lose my mind. Viola has never acted this way. Ever. She's keeping something from me. Come to think of it, she tells Cody more stuff than she tells me. Me."