Author's Note

I don't even know how to properly start this

I don't even know how to properly start this. You guys have been loyal to me, and I can't thank you enough.

When I started writing this story in October last year, I was terrified I wouldn't finish it because I was having a hard time writing at that time. I wanted to write something that would rekindle my fun YA spirit, because I went dark for months and only wrote dark mystery and creepy paranormal stories. Now, I'm happy to say that spirit is fully rekindled, thanks to you guys. This wasn't the support I was expecting when I nervously hit Publish for the first time in January.

I wrote this in six months (technically seven, because I took about a month long break a few chapters towards completion), shared it for seven months, and got something I wasn't expecting. Thank you so much to everyone that has read, commented and voted. Whether you're reading this after it's completed or you've been with me since its first days, I appreciate and love you from the depths of my heart.

Virtual hugs to all of you!

In other news, I want to write bonuses, and I want your suggestions. You can either leave an inline comment here on what you'd like to see, or privately send your suggestions to me if you prefer. I'll keep you all updated on the progress of this via announcements (which you'll only be able to see if you're following me). And you can reach out to me anytime with any questions you have. Instagram is where the rest of the fun is, so follow me there (@fayfuzzies) for aesthetics, updates and general fun if you have it.

Till next time, I love you guys so much!

💕 Fay.