41 ☆ Heartbreaker

WLG HEADLINES

To satisfy all the ladies' gossiping needs.

YouTube Sensation, Belinda Quincy, Laying Foundation for Upcoming Gossip Websites
5M views

Fashionella Dirt Buzz, Fashionella Dirt's Outline Channel, Created By a Group of Teens In Los Angeles, Breaks Record for Fastest Growing Gossip Channel
4.9M views

Fastest Growing YouTube Channel Now Sits with 1M Subs Within Two Days
4.5M views

The Bet: What Happened to Belinda Quincy?
3.5M views

"Fashionella's Owner Is Just Easy," says Camilla Guerra, Famous Teen Instagrammer, Responding to FD's Latest Post
2.7M views

She was doing it again

She was doing it again. She was refusing to talk to him because she was hurt and sad, even though she knew one conversation could solve everything.

On Saturday, she hardly left her room. Her mom, brother, sister and cousin tried to get her to talk, but she just remained holed up in there, wishing to stay there forever, if possible.

Despite the situation of things, she couldn't stay away from social media. She wanted to know what people were saying about her and Beau, and when she saw the posts, she cried even more.

For some reason, no one was blaming Beau or Ashton for anything. In fact, the girls were only ranting about their sinking ships, how much they respected Beau for taking charge with the girl that 'caught his eye', and wishing for something new to happen. They were eye candy, and the girls loved them, despite everything.

She was the one taking the blame. Some said she didn't have enough experience to be able to discern when she was being lied to, some said she was easy, some said she just liked drama and that she had changed, moving from one problem to another, and no longer the sweet Fashionella creator they had come to love.

The Internet was stupid. People just talked when they didn't know what really happened. No one behind their screens knew she was being threatened. No one knew how much she had lost because of YWN. No one knew how worthless she felt. They just thought they could talk because it was the Internet.

Beau called her, countless times. When the phone he got her rang, the number wasn't saved, but she knew it was him. After that, he called and called until he took the hint and left her alone. It was quite a task just watching the phone ring and pretending she wasn't affected. The Lord knew every bone in her ached to hear his voice, to hear him say sorry over and over and over again until he was too weak to speak.

To sum it all up, that Saturday was the worst she had ever experienced.

On Sunday evening, as she was getting ready to go to the beach for some air, Maggie-Lyn walked into the room after spending two nights with Adele.