29 ☆ TMI

Conditions for us keeping quiet. (The Contract)

1. You do as we say without arguing.

2. You pretend to like Bella in front of everyone.

3. Date her so you could get us everything we need. Without arguing!

4. Keep your mouth shut about this—let it slip and every single one of your secrets will go out. One by one.

Yang        Winnie       Noelene.

Justice.

After the moment with Beau, Bella was expecting a drastic transformation

After the moment with Beau, Bella was expecting a drastic transformation... but not like this.

When she got out of the car in the school's parking lot, she saw Ashton looking at her. Usually, when they saw each other in the morning, he would wave at her just to annoy her. But today, Ashton was giving her a solid glare.

"Why's Ashton glaring at me?"

Cody got out of the car, too, slamming the door shut, and she pushed her hair away from her face. "Maybe you did something," he said, narrowing his eyes at her. His expression mirrored Ashton's.

"What? You too?"

"I'm not talking to you right now." He walked to Ashton, leaving her standing there, dumbstruck.

What did she do?

As she walked into school, she noticed people staring at her. A group of students stood together, watching something on someone's tablet. They all suddenly let out the I-can't-believe-this-it's-so-awesome ooh, huge grins on their faces, and a few girls placed their palms over their mouths, their eyes twinkling in delight.

"Replay. Unbelievable..." a guy said, his attention on the tablet.

She walked past them, just wanting to see Beau. He had left her place the previous day when she realized her mom would be home soon. There was a moment when he slightly pulled away from her and it looked like he wanted to kiss her, but he pressed his lips to her forehead, instead, and whispered a thank you.

She smiled at the memory, stopping by her locker first to take some books out of her backpack. Immediately she opened her locker, a note fell out.

She stared at the pink-colored paper in confusion for a few seconds, before picking it up and turning it over. She wanted to believe it was from Beau, but he didn't use colored paper, and he certainly didn't write to her in cursive.

She read the note, freezing in place when she saw who it was from. YWN.

I know you and Travon shared a kiss the other day. I know ALL your secrets.