12 ☆ Pietra Tiorano

LJ Leon  @leonlj   ・25 Sep
I just got the latest issue of #TeenStarsMag and guess who's on the cover. She looks so amazing! This face paint is even more beautiful than the last #PietraTioranoFans #PietraTiorano #TeenStars

 She looks so amazing! This face paint is even more beautiful than the last #PietraTioranoFans #PietraTiorano #TeenStars

Two days had passed, but neither did Bella have her phone back, nor did people stop the Pietra Tiorano craze. At school, girls were always on their phones, typing new tweets and Instagram captions, creating new hashtags which people immediately started using like it was some infectious disease.

Besides all that, Viola had been avoiding her like the plague. She was the mad one, so Viola had no right to avoid her. Their eyes would meet in the hallway and in the few classes they had together, but Viola would quickly look away. It was driving Bella crazy, but Beau managed to keep her grounded with his notes—which were starting to get a little flirty. She cherished them, and since she didn't have much to do, she created a storage section for them in her room.

Today, she sat in study hall, fiddling with her pencil and thinking about what to write to Beau. He was entertaining, and she realized that she enjoyed slipping notes into his locker, despite knowing a particular girl saw her every time she did it. It filled her with thrill and made her forget the 'filter girl' thing.

I'm out of things to write. I think it's writer's block, LOL. So amuse me ;)

"What's up?"

She looked up and couldn't help widening her eyes. Three girls she had always admired stood in front of her with smiles on their faces. If that wasn't enough to knock her off balance, then one of them telling the girl sitting next to her to "scoot" was.

The girl stood, cowering, then walked away, allowing Jun Li to sit.

"Hey," she said, her eyes glinting.

"Hey," Bella replied, placing her honors math notebook over the note. She quickly glanced around, and, sure enough, people were staring, especially the girl whose seat was just brutally snatched.

In front of the room, Mrs. Norvell, the supervising teacher, had her feet up on her desk and her head leaned back in her chair. Even if a bomb went off, she would sleep right through her death; the lady slept like a hard log.

The previous year, some boys had gotten into a fight, and, despite the commotion, she didn't wake up. It took the boys migrating to her desk and pushing her off her chair in the middle of their fight to get her to wake up. She was hospitalized for two weeks, and the boys were suspended.

Sometimes, Bella wondered why she hadn't been fired yet; it was long overdue.

"So we're having a sleepover this Friday, and we realized you're really cool. We want you to come add some spice. What do you say?"

It was a simple and clear invitation, but, for some reason, Bella found herself hesitating. She could've told Jun she was grounded and wasn't sure she would make it, but gosh!