40 ☆ Busted

Fashionella Dirt

4 Shocking Revelations About Belinda's Romantic Life + One We Probably Already Know.

People are cyberstalking Bella despite her hiatus just so they could be notified when something new happens, but, really, the photos and videos from the past few weeks say a lot. Especially about her significant other(s).

Not even Bella knows what you're all about to find out. But that's why we're here, isn't it? To air out the laundry?

1. The thing between her and Travon was just for show. We don't think they spent up to a week together after the video went out and Travon got in BIG trouble. Rumor has it that he's now being monitored by police and other officials for dealing, and on his dad's demands! We'll see how college goes for him.

2. This love thing is even more complicated than we think, because we just found out there's someone else in the picture apart from Travon and Beau (someone Bella's actually familiar with).

 This love thing is even more complicated than we think, because we just found out there's someone else in the picture apart from Travon and Beau (someone Bella's actually familiar with)

Somehow, Beau and Bella found themselves cuddled up on the couch a few minutes after he showed up. She had her head on his shoulder as they stared at the muted television, and his hand was in her hair, gently stroking it.

It was so soothing she could fall asleep, but Beau was being too quiet, and it was bothering her, preventing her from experiencing complete calmness.

She snuggled closer to him, and Beau abruptly stopped touching her hair. She stayed the way she was for a while before looking up at him.

"Has Maggie-Lyn texted back yet?" he asked, looking at the phone on the coffee table. He had gotten it for her, suggesting she used it for interactions with a limited number of people for now.

Bella lifted her head from his shoulder, then sat up straight so she could check the phone. "No," she replied when she saw nothing. "She must've gone somewhere with Adele. They should be back soon."

Beau nodded, and she put her bare feet on the floor and pushed her hair behind her ears. They sat there for a while, neither of them saying anything, and she could hear her heartbeat.

Bella looked at him, at the way he seemed really enthralled by the muted television, then gently took his hand. The gesture helped gain his attention.

"You're quiet," was what she said. She didn't want to start with questions so he would have the chance to put his thoughts together.

He squeezed her hand. "I'm just thinking. There's..." He was silent for a while after that, and she saw him swallow before he said, "There's something I need to tell you. Two things, actually—about Fleur and what you asked me earlier—but... before I tell you, I want you to promise me something."

Bella folded one of her legs under her body so she could fit in the sofa as she turned to him. "What?"

His hand loosened around hers and he played with her fingers. "Promise me you won't hate me."