7 ☆ All the Fans

@Bellarina
I have a surprise for you guys. Just keep in touch and keep your eyes peeled 'cause I can't say much about it right now.
#Fashionella #Instagram #FashionellaSurprise

"Bella, hurry up, we're running late!" Cody's voice from downstairs caused her to draw an extra line on her face with her eyeliner

"Aw, not again!" she exclaimed, then kept the eyeliner and proceeded to wipe the line off.

She had fallen asleep sometime the previous night, holding her phone, and woken up to the sound of Cody trying to break down her door because she wasn't answering. Who knew Beau Algernon was a strong sleeping pill?

After cleaning the line off her face, she took her sky blue bow, then fixed it on the top of her ponytail.

"Bella, Viola's been waiting for ages. Come on!"

"Coming!" She grabbed her backpack from her bed, then ran out of her room.

Her blue sneakers rushed down the hallway and stairs, almost making her fall when she took a step too quick and the next too slow.

"Whoa there," Cody said, grabbing her before she fell and broke her limbs.

She let out a heavy breath, pulling away from him. "Thanks. Gosh, you were screaming like someone in need of a rabies shot."

"Whatever, let's go. Honestly, I thought you had died when I knocked after getting ready and you didn't reply."

"Aw! Someone loves me."

Someone cleared their throat, and Bella looked around Cody to see Viola with folded arms and a glare on her face. "Do you guys realize how late we are? Come on, let's go!" She gestured to the door, then turned to it.

Bella and Cody followed, walking quickly and trying to make up for the lost time.

During the drive, Bella checked her Twitter for any text from Beau, and was disappointed to see nothing. Well, that wasn't a problem. They went to the same school.

She tweeted about the surprise she had for her fans, liked a few tweets, then proceeded to make a video.

"Hey, guys," she began, pushing her hair away from her face, "if you've seen my tweet, I hope you're on the edge of your seat, or whatever you're sitting on. For now, I won't be answering any questions about it. Just know I've got something awesome planned. 'Til I say more, love you guys." She blew a kiss to her selfie camera, stopped the video, then took the phone down to watch it, in case it needed a do-over.

When she was done, she posted the video, then turned to Viola. She was staring out the window, the wind blowing her hair back.

"Hey," she said, hoping to gain her attention.

Viola turned to her. "Hey."

"Still on with our plan?"

"Definitely! Started work already. I'll show you at school." Then she glanced at Cody in a way that said she was really serious about the plan, and didn't just want to pull a prank that would probably cause him to pee his pants.