14 ☆ Sleepover

- Talk to someone you trust and/or are sure you can confide in.

- Pour your heart out, leaving nothing out.

- Ask them for ways they think it could be better.

- Put their advice into practice.

- If you feel like you're going back to square one, tell them immediately, so they can help. Or see a counselor (preferably at school).

I hope these help!

18:40 PM

Bella was a big, fat chicken

What the hell? Just ring the doorbell already!

She bit her lower lip, nervously pulling her fingers, before reaching a shaky hand to the doorbell. She didn't know why, but the entire prospect of spending the night at Beau's house was making her stomach twist in ways she didn't know it could.

How could she forget about his eleventh grade sister? She was sixteen, a year older than her, and, heck, that didn't matter. She should've expected it.

Her index finger finally pushed the doorbell, and the sound seemed to echo in her ears. She tightened her eyes, mentally whispering, Please don't be the one to get the door. Please, please, please.

The idea was lovely—staying under the same roof as Beau Algernon for a whole night—but, at the same time, it was scary as hell.

"Hey!" The voice caused her heart to leap and her eyes to fling open. Frankie looked back into the house. "Hey, girls. Bella's here!" she shouted.

"Let her in!" a familiar voice shouted back.

Great! Just what she needed—a grand entrance. She walked in, having her breath immediately taken away.

The inside was a hundred times more beautiful than the outside. It was a simple plan house, but that didn't prevent it from looking amazing. There was a black, soft-looking sofa, a coffee table with various magazines—that didn't look like something a boy would read—strewn over it, a flat screen TV and living room furniture in all the right places.

She could see the kitchen from where she was standing, and she spotted movements, but before she could be sure her eyes were just playing tricks on her, Frankie spoke.

"Done looking around?" she asked.

"Um, yeah."

"Great! Let's go upstairs." She immediately turned to the stairs and headed towards it.

Viola came jogging down the stairs, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Bella!" She enveloped Bella in a hug she hadn't given in a long time, causing her eyes to momentarily widen as she hugged her back.