Smarties McFlurry and Band Practice

Dear Diary

I'm only writing this so I look busy. Grandma Deaky is trying to get me to do the laundry. UGHHHH! I don't want to do it, my arms stopped workinggggg!!!!! I'd rather give Kermit a bath than do my laundry and that's saying something. We all remember what happened. I don't think I need to explain.

Today, Brian and I went to McDonalds. I guess you could call it a date. We both got Smarties McFlurries WHICH IS THE SUPERIOR MCFLURRY (I will fight anyone who says it's not). Brian also invited me to a band rehearsal so I got to see Freddie, Roger and John. I'm guessing Roger must have been on some kind of drug because he kept trying to hit me on the head with his drumsticks. It's never a dull moment when he's around. Brian allowed me to take some pictures of the rehearsal and I stuck one of the polaroids on my bedroom wall, when I got home. I have a collection of pictures now. I still have the photo from the dance a few years ago. That was such a great night. Of course Aunty Melina forced me to put up some pictures of the cats. Kermit looks extra nasty on one of them.

Oh, what perfect timing that was. Just as I was writing about the cats, Jenna decided to burst through the door and run around my room. Don't tell me Aunty Melina gave her Catnip again. I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!

P.S I guess I need to do my laundry now. Nah, I'll do it tomorrow....or the next day.

(Note: I promised a friend that I would include 'Smarties Mcflurry' in the story because it's an inside joke lol. Shoutout to 'Dan B YT Official')