Easter with Bri

Dear Diary

Happy Easter! This morning Grandma Deaky made me dress up in a dress that I didn't want to wear, for a family outing to church. I couldn't even skip church to go to Brian's house early. I think I might have annoyed the whole family by asking, quite loudly during a couple seconds of silence, how long we had left of church so I can see Bri. Aunty Melina gave me the evils and Mama Brianna said that I 'd get some chocolate later if I shut up.
I had the best time with Brian. He got a polaroid camera for Easter so he was testing it out. He took a few pictures of me in his garden and I took one of him in the kitchen. He wrote his name on the picture of him and said I could keep it. It's safe in the back of my diary now. Well, I think it's fair to say Brian and I are officially a thing now. He gave me a kiss before I left. It was the sweetest thing ever.
When I got home Mama Brianna finally gave me the chocolate she promised me. Whilst I was out, Aunty Melina somehow made Kermit a bunny outfit. Kermit was sitting on the table wearing the bunny outfit and I have to say he didn't look impressed.

P.S I'm going to keep the picture of Brian forever!

S I'm going to keep the picture of Brian forever!