Temper Tantrum

Hello Rogerina
It's Grandma Deaky here.  I know you'll be looking everywhere in your room for your diary right now so all I have to say is good luck finding it. Kermit dragged your diary down the stairs after you went to school this morning so I had to read it to make sure you were writing appropriate things in it. For anyone else who has read her diary (Like Brian, Roger or whoever her friends are) I just want you to know that Rogerina has just thrown the biggest temper tantrum ever. She wanted to go and meet up with that Brian April guy (I think that's his name) but I said no because it's her washing up day. She went and stood by the front door and refused to do the washing up so I gave the horror a big spanking and sent her to her room. I might consider posting a biscuit under her bedroom door, for her supper, if I don't hear from her from now until 8pm. Aunty Melina thought Rogerina looked funny when she was throwing her temper tantrum so she took a picture of her. We have the evidence. Anyway, Mama Brianna and I are going to the bar tomorrow night so Aunty Melina is going to be babysitting you. You better be good for her.
P.S  Stop bullying Kermit. I've read all the nasty stuff you say about him!