Chapter 5.

"There is one thing I need to talk to you about." Jasmine turned around to look at her father. "This is also a place for wizards and witches. So no human beings with out magic are here." He told her, Jasmine just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. They were interrupted by someone coming up next to them, they looked up and saw a tall older lady. Minerva McGonogall. She was the head of Gryffindor house at Hogwarts, she smiled when she saw Jasmine.

"Mr. Evans, Ms. Evans I'm happy meet with you all here." She said with a smile, Jasmine just looked at her. "Now Ms. Evans, I have been informed you're transferring from Hogwarts. May I ask why?"

"I don't see why it's any of your business why I'm transferring schools." Gregory had noticed his daughter had grown a lot more courage since last year.

"It's just interesting, everyone would love to go to Hogwarts. It produces the best witches and Wizards." Jasmine cocked her head to the side.

"I beg to differ, it's not as great as people make it out to be." Jasmine grabbed her trunk from the car and Gregory grabbed it from her. Jasmine just shrugged and held her barn owl with her guitar. McGonogall cleared her throat.

"Let's start the tour shall we?"
————————————————

"Here is your room, you will have someone come and pick you up for dinner. Now I see you have an interest in music?" Jasmine nodded as she set her stuff on her bed.

"There is a music group here, and there is quidditch. Are you interested in quidditch?"

"I haven't been given the opportunity to play." McGonogall just smiled before seeing the time in her watch.

"I have to get going, sorry dear. But a patient here named Isak will come get you." Jasmine nodded and noticed how she called him a patient, she would probably start calling Jasmine a patient to.

"This is where I leave Sweet Pea, I'll be here to visit you. I'll make sure your mum does too." Jasmine turned around to face him.

"Don't bother trying to get her to come. We both know she never cared about me, you two just weren't careful and you got her pregnant. You expected one baby,but here I am, the cosmic mistake of the Evans household." He was going to speak when someone knocked on the door and peaked in. He was a boy with blonde curly hair, he reminded Jasmine Peter.

"Hi, I'm Isak. I'm here to take you to dinner." He had a smile that made Jasmine smile. She just walked to him leaving her dad behind.

"So where you from?" He asked her.

"I'm from here in England." He smiled at her.

"Me too. So why are you here?" Jasmine just shrugged.

"I probably seemed depressed to my parents, which I'm not going to lie I probably am. But my sister convinced my parents to send me to one of these places. Which I'm kind of glad because she's a bitch." He laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah, I'm in here because I got Ravenclaw in my first year at Hogwarts. Pure Blood families and all. I've been here forever, my brother got Gryffindor and wasn't punished. I guess the stereotype for youngest sibling does run the family are true." He said laughing.

"I can't really say that I agree, I'm the youngest and my mother hates me." He looked at her in sympathy, once they walked into the busy dining hall. Jasmine saw split groups, the left side was children all the way up to young adults, the others in the right were elderly. Most likely people who were Aurors, Aurors have a lot of trauma. She figured that's why she wanted to be an auror.

"Cmon, I'll introduce you to people." He grabbed her hand and they walked over to a group of teenagers. "This is Avi, Scott, Mitch, Matt, Kevin, Mack, Lena, and Ariana." They all waved at her, so far this place was better than her actual house.