Chapter 48.

Jasmine woke up sick a few weeks later, it seemed all three boys were ignoring her so she decided to confront them.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jasmine asked the boys and they looked at each other.

"We're not, nothings wrong." Peter said and Jasmine shook her head.

"Something's wrong, and until you tell me I'm not going to do anything with you." Peter went straight for the door, Sirius and Remus looked at each other with a worried look but left it alone.

Isak and Nate came over to the cottage.
"Hi Jazzy," he saw her frustratedly kneading bread dough, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said when she looked up at the boys, they were supposed to work on their music for a party. It was just one party that they wanted what ever kind of music.

"Is it something to do with your men?" Nate asked and Jasmine let out a huff confirming it.

"What did they do?"

"They're ignoring me, I confronted them about it this morning but they all just left." Isak and Peter noticed her pale complexion, her face didn't have a lot of color to it.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, I just have to finish making this bread and take care of the chickens." Jasmine makes bread from scratch, she also hates store bought eggs unless you get it from a fresh market.

"Go lay down, I'll finish the bread." Jasmine nodded, she took a sit on the couch with her head on Nate's lap.

><><><><><

Another week had gone by with no communication with the boys, she also ignored them at the order meetings. She was sitting in the library when Remus came in.

"We need to talk."

"I don't know what we could possibly talk about, I mean you've had a whole week and you live with me." Sirius rolled his eyes when he walked in.

"Where's Peter?" Jasmine shrugged.

"I haven't seen him, I mean I haven't seen any of you." Sirius scoffed.

"Don't start getting mouthy Jasmine." Remus glared at Sirius.

"You're not helping." He told the dark haired boy, "where's Peter?"

"I really don't know okay? If I did I would tell you." Remus sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. I've got much going on with the trying to get a job and then the order. We think someone is after and killing members of the order." Jasmine took a deep breath, she had been kept out of the really important stuff, she was just there to give information about what she found. When they had first graduated from Hogwarts they took a big photo where the order was first formed. James was standing with Lily. Next to James stood Sirius. Neither Peter or Remus or even Jasmine were in the picture she hadn't known why.

"It's fine." Remus moved forward and hugged the girl. Sirius then apologized and moved forward, he was also sorry for his actions.

><><><><><><><><

It had been about 1 month after they graduated, it was the summer of 1981 when Jasmine found out she was pregnant.

"Remus, Sirius. Sit down." They nodded and sat down, the two men looked at each other nervously. "I need to tell you something." She said.

"Is something wrong?" She looked up and she was scared, what if they didn't want kids?

"I'm pregnant." She mumbled and they didn't understand until she pulled the white stick from her back pocket.