Chapter 24

Jasmine walked down the stairs of the Facility, she was wearing a black dress. The dress was fitted around her hips and a little more loose towards the bottom, the dress length ended mid calf. The dress had a v-neck, it started her mid shoulders and ended a little above her cleavage.

"Jasmine are you sure you don't want one of us to stay with you?" Isak asked her, Jasmine nodded.

"I'm sure, I need to face my demons on my own." Isak didn't say anything, he decided to just apparate her to the house before apparating back.

When Jasmine arrived she walked in to be suddenly looked at by everyone.
"Jasmine." Lily said in a cold voice.

"Lily." The family members in the room noticed the drift between the twins, Jasmine walked into the kitchen to see her father cutting ham. "Hi papa."

"Hi Little Girl." He gave her a sad smile, she noticed his jacket was hung on the door and his shirt sleeves rolled up.

"Need help?" He shook his head.

"No, we're doing the service in a minute. I'm just getting the ham ready." She nodded and walked into the living room.

"Hi Uncle Tom." She said sitting next to him.

"Hi Ash." She smiled at the nickname.

"Where's Tom Jr?" He sighed and looked at her.

"It's him isn't it?" He sighed and nodded.
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
Jasmine stood outside next to Lily, she was being forced to. Neither of the girls are happy, Lily is mad that she kissed James. Jasmine is mad at Lily for being a bitch.

"Girls how Lovely to see you!" Their aunt Merope said walking up to them. "You've changed Jasmine." She kissed each of the girls on their cheeks.

"How've you been, I heard your at Hogwarts now." She asked them, the last part in a whisper. Lily nodded quickly and Jasmine slowly did so.

"Have you found your soulmate?" Lily and Jasmine nodded again. "Who are they?"

"Jam-" Jasmine started but Lily cut her off.

"Mine is James Potter." She said and Jasmine looked at her.

"That's lovely, I remember Euphemia as if it were yesterday." She said smiling.

"What about you Jasmine?" Jasmine huffed and walked off, ignoring the ever growing smirk on Lily's face. "Did I say something?" Their aunt had asked Lily.

"She's upset that her soulmate doesn't want her." Lily said with a smirk. Their aunt looked towards Jasmine with furrowed eyebrows. Jasmine was beyond angry. She walked inside the house into the kitchen, he was back to cutting vegetables and she decided that she should help.

"What's got you ready to blow a gasket?" Gregory asked his daughter and she just waved her hand.

"It doesn't matter." Jasmine hadn't said hi to Petunia yet, But when Petunia came into the kitchen the girls had started talking. Petunia was telling her all about her fiancé Vernon.

"Do you have your soulmates that they teach you about?" Petunia asked moving her hands in Weird moved, it caused Jasmine to laugh. Jasmine's rare laugh always seemed to light up the room even if she didn't know it.

"Yeah, but apparently I have 4. Lily doesn't like the fact that the guy that was pining over her for years isn't her soulmate and that he's mine. Severus ended up being hers." They looked at the girl with furrowed brows. "It's a long story."

"Well, we've got time." Jasmine started talking to them about random stuff.
<><><><><><><><><><><>

The boys rushed and opened the letter that Remus's owl had brought back.
"It's her handwriting." James shouted jumping up and down.
Remus opened the letter and read it out loud to the boys:

Dear boys,
I'm grateful for that but, that kiss was just a dare. We can't be together, there are to many things in the way. I hope you understand this, it's not like you would want to see me at school anyways. Most people don't.
Sincerely,
Jasmine Ashley Evans.

The boys' faces fell and the news, Sirius ran his hands through his hair as he sat down on the 4 poster bed.
"She doesn't love us." Remus sighed and looked at the boys.
"It's not that she doesn't love us, well I don't know if she loves us. I do know for sure that she's scared, she's afraid we'll leave her like Lily did. She's insecure about herself, she's scared we'll judge her again." He muttered and laid on his stomach face down. The words in her letter were like a punch in the gut.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jasmine got back from the end of the funeral.
"You okay Jae?" Avi asked her as she walked into the music room.

"No." She face planted onto the sofa and just laid there.

"Do you want to record some music make you feel better?" Isak asked and she nodded.

Jasmine was basically crying at the end of the last song. Everyone came over and hugged her, she began balling her eyes out.

"My mum may have been a bitch but she was still my mum." They nodded, Nate and Isak took her up to her room and they just chilled there until she fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><>

GUYS DON'T FORGET  TO VOTE ON THE NEXT STORY. THE VOTING WAS ON THE LAST CHAPTER😁