Epilogue

Everyone gathered around the dinner table when Jasmine called to all of the children. Remus pulled Jasmine's chair out, the children came running in. Isak and Nate were here with their families. They did these dinners every Sunday together.

"Where's grandma Poppy and grandma Minnie?" 5 year old Naomi asked with her hands on her hips.

"We're right here, don't you worry." Minerva said walking through the white gate with Poppy, the children rammed into the elder women and hugged their legs.

"Hi dear how are you?" Minerva asked Jasmine and the girl smiled.

"I'm doing good, just keeping busy with these 3." Poppy hugged the girl as Minerva hugged Remus.

"Okay sit down, let's eat." Jasmine said to her 3 5 year olds. They all began eating and Isak grabbed his 5 year old Mariah setting her on his lap. Nate had a 5 year old boy named Mason.

After dinner Jasmine, Isak, and Nate put them to bed in the sleep over room. They all decided to move to America, Remus can still apparate to work in the ministry. They all lived on the same street in rural Maine.

"Jasmine I want to make you an offer." Poppy said tapping the girl's hand.

"Should I be worried?" Poppy let out a laugh and grabbed the glass of wine Remus handed to her.

"No, I know that you perform as a job. But you also have training in magic healing, I want to offer you that when your children are old enough to work at Hogwarts that you could work with me in the medical wing." Jasmine sucked in a breath.

"That's a pretty big offer." Poppy nodded and smiled at the girl.

"Yes, and when you need to perform you ride the carriages down to Hogsmeade and apparate from there." Jasmine nodded and the older lady.

"I still have 6 years to think about it, I'll let you know what I decide." Poppy nodded and smiled, Jasmine leaned back and into the side of Remus who kissed her forehead.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been about a week and Jasmine went into the bathroom and looked at the white stick on the vanity counter. She sucked in a breath as she saw the two red lines. Her eyes began watering as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Jasmine is everything alright?" Remus asked peeking his head into the bathroom. She lifted up the stick to Remus and smiled.

"I'm pregnant." Remus's smile grew and he picked her up twirling her around. "How are we going to tell the triplets?" She asked Remus shrugged.

"We can get them something that shows a sock or something I don't know, this is why we leave you to these things." Jasmine smiled at Remus's rambling.

"Remus it'll be find, let's get shirts that say big sister and big brothers." Remus nodded and Jasmine smiled and kissed him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So what did you want to tell us?" Nate asked and Jasmine looked at Remus, Jasmine got up and grabbed gifts off the counter handing it to each family. She then handed individual ones to the triplets. After everyone opened it Honey immediately jumped up to hug Jasmine.

"What does this mean dad?" Noah asked, and Remus looked at the 3.

"You're going to be a big brother, there's going to be a baby in the house." Naomi's eyes went wide and she jumped up.

"Really?" Jasmine nodded and the girl full force hugged her mom. Poppy and Minerva hugged the girl and congratulated her.

"What if it's twins?" Isak said and Jasmine glared at him.

"Don't jinx it." She punched his arm making him laugh while hugging her.

"We're just one step closer to that big family we've always wanted." Remus whispered to her, before kissing her.

%%%%%%%%%%

Y'all I know two in one day. But since it's the end of the book I decided why not. I'm going to be posting the next thing soon, I'm going to start having people vote which book next. Also comment the name of the book which one you want because sometimes it doesn't show what paragraph you are commenting on.

With much love from your Author,

MuddieBuddies45