Chapter 22.

Remus blushed a bright red and his two mates smiled at him.
"I think it's cute when you blush." Sirius said kissing him.

"What ever let's just go back to our compartment, kick the girls out and spend the time with just us." Remus nodded and they walked back to the compartment.

"Lily get out. Same with you other girls." The girls nodded, Lily didn't but Marlene and Dorcas did.

"James why would you kiss her?" James rolled his eyes at Lily, he started to realize that he didn't love her.

"Because she's addictive, she's sweet, she's nice, she's hot. What else do you want me to say? That I love you? I don't Lily, and the boys helped me realize that. I may not like Snivellus but he was made to be your soulmate. So go be with your soulmate, because he needs you whether you realize it or not." She left with a huff and the boys looked at him in shock.

"When did you become a wise ass?" Sirius asked him and James shrugged. They noticed Remus shutting the door and and pulling the blinds down. He pulled his trunk down and opened it, he pulled out a blanket and a pillow. He put his trunk back up on the rack above and laid the pillow down.

"Moony? What're you doing?" James asked as Remus laid down on the floor.

"Trying to sleep." He grumbled from the pillow, the reason he was sleeping was because he didn't want to deal with his boner right now.

"Moony, you sure it's not because of your meat and a certain Evans?" Sirius whispered in his ear laying down next to him. Sirius got a huff in response and made him.

"Come lay on the seat, your going to get an ache in your back if you don't." Remus decided to listen and lay down, his head was on Sirius's lap and his body was turned toward the back of the seat making his face to be in Sirius's stomach.

Remus had finally fallen asleep, there was a knock on the door and James answered it.
"Anything from the trolly dears?" Everyone knew about the marauders being each others soulmate, and they recently learned of Jasmine Evans being their last member.

"Can we get Pumpkin Pasties, Chocolate frogs and..... Sirius Love what do you want?" Sirius blushed at the nickname.

"Acid pops and licorice wands." The elderly lady smiled and traded James the candy for the money.

"Have a wonderful time dearies." She smiled at the and James smiled at the kind women before shutting the door. James handed Sirius his licorice wand carefully to not wake up Remus. Remus began to shift in his sleep and turned over falling onto the floor. Remus groaned and the boys started laughing.

"S'not funny." He said getting up, he cracked a smile when James handed him a chocolate frog.

"Thanks lovely." Remus said kissing his forehead. Sirius and Remus smirked when James blushed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
When Jasmine went back to her compartment she noticed the boys looking at her.
"What?" She asked them and they just smirked.

"Having fun with your boyfriends?" Scott asked and she smiled.

"You know it." She wiggled her eyebrows causing them to laugh. "But seriously, I think I'm falling for them." She said falling onto the laps of the boys, they pushed her off and onto the floor making her grunt.

"Ouch, that hurts you know!" She yelled at them.

"When are you going to hit your soulmates?" Mitch asked her and she glared at him.

"Don't even, we're too young bitch."

"I'm just saying, they're hot. I'm gay so..." he shrugged and went back to his sugar quill.