Chapter 27.

The closing of fifth year had come quick. Jasmine had been avoiding the Marauders, Remus and Sirius along with Peter had kept trying to reach her. Eventually Sirius had given up and went back to his playboy ways. Remus and Peter were still holding on strong.

"Jasmine, you can't keep ignoring them. You're mental health was already shit and now it's worse because your being a dumb guarded bitch with those walls you have set up. So high that no one can break through them." Mitch told her as the group of them were walking through the small aisle of the train.

"No I'm just protecting myself." She responded, they rolled their eyes at the girl. They were walking until they found a compartment, they opened it to find that Sirius black was making out with Marlene McKinnon. The two glared at the group and Jasmine liked her eyes walking out of the compartment shutting the door.

She had to admit that it did hurt, she wasn't completely heartless. They found their compartment and sat down.
"So what plans have we made this summer?" Jasmine asked her group of boys.

"Diagon Alley!" Avi and Kevin cheered together. They all started laughing, these were the people that Jasmine loved. There a knock and the door slid open revealing Remus Lupin, he was still in his robes and the prefect badge shining against the black fabric.

"Can I talk to you?" She raised an eyebrow, before she could say anything the boys shoved her out of the compartment and towards Remus. They shoved right into Remus and shut the door on her. "Jasmine."

"What?" She was emotionally tired and drained from everything.

"I'm asking one final time, will you just give me and Peter a chance." She looked him in the eye to see the pain and insecurities.

"Remus...." She felt the tears coming, he moved forward grabbing her elbows softly.

"Jasmine, I've been watching you."

"Cause that's not creepy at all." Jasmine said sarcastically with a light tipped smile. Whenever Remus saw her smile and it made him smile.

"What I mean is, I love the way you treat the young children. I notice how you stick your tongue out when your concentrated, you scrunch up your nose when you smell something." He said resting his hand just above her waist.

"What does this have to do with what ever your asking?" Remus rolled his eye shut couldn't keep back his smile.

"I'm asking what I've been asking this last term of school, I want you to give you all of my love. I want you to be mine." He whispered to her and she looked over to her right biting the inside of her lip.

"I don't know, Remus. I just." She couldn't form words and Remus put his hand on the side of her cheek.

"Jasmine, that's okay. I didn't expect you to, if you don't accept I'm going to start asking you once a week." Remus looked at her removing his hand. They stood there for a few minutes ignoring the faces of Scott and Mitch who were watching what was happening.

"Okay." She whispered, he looked up at her and he smiled.

"Really?" His face has lightened up like a child on Christmas. She nodded and he moved and kiss her forehead. "I'll owl you." He said basically skipping down the aisle way.

"Why are you so happy?" Sirius asked Remus and Remus shrugged. He turned toward Peter and nodded towards him. It was like they're ere talking to each other without actually talking.

"She said yes!" Peter asked/exclaimed and the boys hugged each other tightly.

"We just have to owl her when." The two boys left Sirius and James in the dark about this leaving them unhappy.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jasmine was forced to stay home this summer and Lily was not as cruel, maybe that's because she took James away from her. Jasmine didn't really care, she was walking in the field waiting for Isak to pick her up. They were meeting the others at Diagon Alley, they have a few things to perform. They were going to this bar that was held there, it wasn't the Leaky Cauldron but another one.

Isak popped up behind her, "ready to go?" She let out a yelp causing him to laugh.

"Yeah let's go." They arrived and saw the group, this was how Jasmine made money to buy extra things for school. They arrived and saw the whole group there.
(Jasmine's outfit)