Chapter 28.

The group were there together when the owner walked up.
"Okay you guys can do basically what ever you want. I don't care, as long as it's not heavy metal. Rock I'm okay with heavy metal is a no." The group nodded and walked close to the small stage in the bar. It was like a mix of a café with it. Jasmine was doing Acapella for the first 30 minutes and then they would switch out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I heard there is a new café." Euphemia said as all of the boys were eating at the table.

"What about it?" Fleamont asked her putting his paper down.

"I want to go, you're all coming along. With Lily too and you could invite Marlene Sirius." Euphemia said and they all smiled. They grabbed all of their stuff after breakfast and headed there. They walked and they saw posters infront of the door.

"Live music inside.
Performing is The Acapella Owls, And a few others. features music all day."
"That sounds very interesting." Euphemia said and the 4 boys looked at each other. 1 looked angry, 1 upset, and the other 2 were excited. They walked inside and asked for a table seating 6, they were lead inside to see Jasmine on stage with the other boys. Euphemia noticed the frozen boys.

"Do you know them?" She asked.

"Yes." "No." The marauders responded yes except for James, James was embarrassed to say that she was his soulmate when it was clearly Lily. They all saw Isak Pettigrew come up on stage and the group looked at Peter, the singers had yet to notice them there or so they thought.

Jasmine could feel their presence from the soulmate bond.

People were clapping and that made the others clap, there was a dance floor in the café. Jasmine walked onto the stage.

"Wow, she's so pretty." Peter whispered leaning on his hand that was placed on the table.

"Yeah she is." Remus said back, Fleamont noticed the boys who were staring at the girl. Jasmine had been Remus and Peter's drug. When she finished singing she walked over to the bar, she spotted Remus and Peter. Jasmine was surprised to see them here but waved and smiled at the boys.

"Quit it Jasmine, don't get addicted." She whispered to herself and turned around. She was about to walk away when someone grabbed her arm causing her to yelp, she turned around to see Remus again. "We've got to stop meeting each other like this." He just gave her a smile and titled his head to the side.

"Mmh." Was all he responded and was looking at her every feature soaking in her beautiful skin and body.

"What?" She asked him. He moved and placed his hands around her waist pulling her in for a hug.

"I missed seeing you." Soon Peter came over and it was awkward with him and Jasmine.

"Chill Casanova, we haven't been on our first date yet." They both smiled wildly at her.

"How about now?" Peter asked and Remus nodded excitedly.

"Jasmine Ashley Evans, stop flirting with your bitches and get over here." Mitch called and the Potter family looked their way.

"Shut up you stupid ass hoe! I'm coming give me a second!" She turned back around and the two boys were still smiling. "I don't know if that will work. I mean I am working." She said rolling back and forth on her feet, this is the first time the rat and the wolf are seeing the deeper parts of her personality.

" How about we meet up after? When do you get off?" Peter asked and Jasmine nodded.

"We get off in an hour." Jasmine simply said and the two boys smiled, they each kissed a cheek and walked off. Her face went red and she walked up into the stage.

"I want to know everything?" Isak said and elbowed Nate in the gut when he was glaring at the boys.

"Thanks for being the big brother I haven't had in a long time." They furrowed their eyebrows.

"You have a brother?" Simultaneously they asked and she smiled.

"He lives in America, said he wanted to get big and become a singer. Haven't heard from him since." She shrugged it off and the boys hugged her. "Now let's do some of that depressing songs from Nate's album." He snorted at how happy she made it sound.

They all smiled at each other, they all enjoyed singing together and it made them free.

"What going on with you two and that girl?" Euphemia asked the boys that had basically become her sons.

"We're going on a date after she gets off of work." Remus shrugged and Peter blushed bright red.

"So is she the soulmate?" Fleamont asked, "what house is she?"

"Yeah she's our soulmate and in Slytherin, don't worry about her being a death eater though. She's muggleborn." Peter said, Fleamont was still cautious as he watched the now crowed café as they clapped for the people as they continued to sing.

"She seems lovely, besides her outfit." The Potter's we're a very traditional family, meaning they didn't like the kind of clothing that Jasmine liked to wear.

Once Jasmine was done they all were splitting the pay they made, they each got 3 galleons.
"You ready Jazzy?" Nate asked and she looked at him.

"I'm not leaving with you guys."

"Why?" Avi asked.

"It's because of Mr. Lupin and Mr. Pettigrew?" Isak looked up and Mitch waved at him. "Not you Pettigrew, the littler Pettigrew."

"My brother?" Isak said and then remembered they were soulmates.

"Yeah... we're going on a date." Jasmine said softly as she picked up her bag.

"Let's see, you have a better chance of ending up with your soulmate. A lot of people break off after meeting their soulmate because you get many trials I've heard." The older woman who owned the café said. The short girl nodded and walked toward the group of people.

"You ready to go?" Jasmine asked them and the two boys nodded. James looked at her with disgust on his face, and Sirius looked down in shame.

"Yeah, bye guys. We'll meet you back at the house." Remus said, him and Peter linked arms with Jasmine as they walked down the streets of Diagon Alley.

——————-

Okay this is a last minute change, I know y'all voted on a story well really only 2 people did. But I had an idea, at the end of this book it leaves it open for a second one pretty much. But I don't want to write all of it, so I was thinking big supernatural shows crossover with it. Maybe if you guys would like that? This whole book is finished being written and is in my drafts so let me know.😁