Chapter 25.

Jasmine woke up, it was the last day before they headed back to school. She had been locking herself up in her room not wanting to talk to anyone, the only time she left was for meal times.
"Jazzy!" Isak yelped bursting through the door dodging a towel whip from Nate.

Jasmine groaned and put the pillow over her head. The boys looked at her in concern and laid down next to her.
"You good Jazzy?" Nate asked as he slowly lifted the pillow.

"M'fine." She turned on her side to be met with Isak's face who gave her a smile.

"No your not!" He said to enthusiastically, "Cmon, we're going to play quidditch!" Isak and Nate dragged her out of her bathroom and away to her closet. She put on her sweater and sweats walking out of the bathroom with contacts in now.

She walked out onto the field holding her beater's club and broom.
"You ready?" The boys asked her and she just raised an eyebrow as she mounted her broom.

After playing a match of quidditch, Jasmine's team losing after Avi caught the snitch.
"Good game! Now let's go get breakfast." Jasmine said with a sarcastic smile before turning around and letting it drop as she walked away.

Jasmine sat down eating, she grabbed toast and put some apricot jam on it. When she took her first bite the rest of the boys sat down.

"Do you guys have everything packed for school tomorrow?" Nate asked and everyone nodded.

"So what's going on with your soulmates Jasmine?" Isak asked and she rolled her eyes. "I thought things were going good."

"It was a dare, nothing more." She got up and walked away and shut the door to her room. Jasmine started reading a novel, it was Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

"Jazzy!" Mitch said walking into the room looking at her figure in the bed. "We're going out and you should come."
She shook her head and Mitch nodded. Soon enough Nate came in the room and walked into her closet.

"Jasmine Ashley Evans put this outfit on, we're going to Diagon Alley." She looked at the choice of the Slytherin quidditch jumper and the black jeans. She nodded and put the clothes on, she put on her healed boots and walked into the living room area to see everyone waiting for her.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
The Marauders minus Peter stepped onto the train,James was determined to find Jasmine and talk to her. Sirius and Remus shook their heads knowing it wasn't going to end well.

"Prongs,Mate, just leave her alone." Remus said as they placed the trunks on the rack above their heads. James went to move out of the compartment but was stopped by Sirius, Sirius had his arm wrapped around James.

"Stop, if she said that. She's probably not ready." Sirius whispered to him, the last whistle of the train blew. They saw 5 figures run past their compartment and realized it was Jasmine. James quickly got out of Sirius's grip and ran for her.

"Jasmine I need to talk to you." James said when he opened the door to their compartment.

"What do you want James?" Her face had a serious look, he didn't say anything and started to drag her down the tight hall. He felt something burning his arm and he retracted himself from her.

"What the Hell Jasmine?!" He shouted rubbing his wrist. She went to turn around and pulled her so she was facing him again.

"What do you want from me?!" She shouted at him, Jasmine knew it was probably attracting unwanted attention. She didn't really care at the moment. Sirius and Remus looked out the opened door of their compartment to see James trying to talk to Jasmine.

"I want you to stop pushing us away! I want to be with you." He whispered the last part, Jasmine felt tears coming and she just shook her head.

"No, you want Lily. You don't want me, it's always been Lily. Everyone always chooses Lily." She turned around and started walking away. James Ran up again towards her.

"This boy is so stupid." Remus muttered under his breath going to sit down. Sirius leaned against the door way as he watched the two argue.

"Why did you kiss me?"James asked her.
"Because it was a dare James!" She yelled and walked off, things seem to feel like they were crumbling until she walked away. James let out a huff and walked to his compartment. He looked at the raised eyebrow on Sirius's face.

"Don't even start Padfoot." James huffed and sat on the seat across from Remus.

"I didn't say anything Prongs. You are just mad that she won't kiss you." James let out another huff and looked out the window. Sirius out his lips right next to James's ear to whisper. "But I do think it's cute when you're mad." James pushed him away and Sirius smiled moving back to his spot.

"Padfoot, I'm not in the mood." He pulled out a newspaper but Sirius kept bothering him. Sirius kissed the side of his neck and bit his earlobe. James let out a small whimper but turned away from a smirking Sirius.

"Can you two stop? I'm trying to read." The two boys looked at how bothered Remus looked.

"What's wrong Moony?" Sirius asked moving to sit next to him.

"Nothing." He mumbled and Sirius just raised an eyebrow. The boys gave each other a look and James moved over grabbing the book from his hands and placing it on the seat. All of a sudden the door open and Peter walked in.

"Hey Wormtail." He smiled at them putting his trunk above their heads.