Chapter 43.

It's now Friday night and Remus is grumpier than ever. The full moon is on Sunday as he's tired, stressed, not to mention in pain. They convinced Jasmine to sleep over.

"If I'm sleeping over then you have to go to the Three Broomsticks with me to meet Isak and Nate." Sirius quickly agreed.

"If I'm feeling good enough I'll go." Remus whispered and she nodded. Jasmine turned to Peter who nodded, him and Isak are better now. They at least get along.

"How about you stay here, I will get you chocolates while I'm out?" Remus nodded. "Let's go back to the dorm, I'm tired."

Peter and Sirius said that they would come up later, they wanted dinner. Jasmine and Remus planned to go down to the kitchens later after a nap. James didn't know what was happening and he was wondering where Jasmine and Remus were.

"Where's Moony and Talons?" He asked the two boys infront of him.

"Talons took Moony to take a nap." James nodded and Lily came to sit by them, Peter and Sirius gave themselves a look. They endured the two giggling the entire dinner.

When Jasmine and Remus had gotten up to the room she asked Remus to have a jumper and he nodded. They both shuffled over to his dresser and she pulled out his light brown one. She looked in the bag she brought and pulled out some face wash.

While Jasmine changed and was getting ready for her nap, Remus changed into some sweats.
He laid down under the duvet watching as Jasmine walked around the room doing random things, mostly picking up random things that were on the floor.

"Love, just come lay down." He mumbled an Jasmine looked up at him, she moved over and crawled under the duvet. Remus wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close, his head rested in the crook of his neck and he let out a content sigh.

"Remus?" Jasmine asked softly, Remus turned his head and looked at her as she looked up at the ceiling. "Am I a burden?" She asked the boy who looked at her with a pointed look.

"No! Who said that?" Jasmine sat up and he followed.

"I just feel like it." She went quiet and Remus grabbed her, he sat up against the headboard of the bed. He pulled her in between his legs, her back to his chest.

"If you were a burden, I wouldn't drag you on. Honestly I'm probably more of the burden than you." Jasmine quickly turned slightly looking at him.

"Remus you're not a burden, to me you're perfect." She leaned forward and pressed her lips on his. Remus moved Jasmine's body so she was now sitting on his lap straddling his hips.

"You're everything but a burden to me Jasmine. I love you So much I don't think I could stand if I lost you." He whispered against her lips looking up at her, his hands were resting on her hips. "Now lay down in this bed and we're going to take a nap." Jasmine smiled and snuggled up against the boy and kissed his chest. Soon they were both out like a light.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jasmine woke up and got changed the next morning. Her, Sirius, Peter, and Remus had gone to the kitchen last night and were up a little to late. She walked over to Peter's bed.

"Peter." She whispered. "Darling, it's time to get up." Jasmine never liked the nickname they gave him, he can turn into a rat but the name they gave him was dumb.

"What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes before sitting up.

"Around 8:00 I think. I'm meeting your brother and Nate at 12:30 so we have time to kill." Peter leaned into the girl and she kissed his head welcoming the embrace. She heard a whine coming from one of the other beds, she turned to see Remus pulling the blanket feather over his body.

"It's too early." Peter muttered against her neck and she smiled. She let out a yelp when Peter pulled her back down and threw the blanket over them. Peter rested his head on her chest and let out a breath.

James came over to the bed and looked at Jasmine.
"Are you okay? I feel like shit. I've been a git, Sirius told me how I've been ignoring you and I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"It's fine." James smiled and kissed the girl's cheek. Peter swatted James's face away.

"It's my turn with her, go away. You can have her later." James nodded and not knowing but All the boys were happy that James finally came to his senses.

"Jasmine." Remus whined and she looked at him.

"What?" He made grabby hands at her that caused her laugh.

"We should charm the bed so I can snuggle with you the same time as Peter." Jasmine furrowed her brows.

"Didn't you have it charmed before." Remus shrugged and got up, he muttered a word and the bed Peter and Jasmine were laying on was huge. Jasmine felt the blanket behind her lift letting in cold air, the air was soon replaced by Remus and the bed dipped. Jasmine turned on her side so the Remus could wrap his arm around her waist. He moved so no space was in between them and she smiled. Soon the bed dipped and Sirius was behind Remus and James was behind Peter. Everyone was on the bed causing it to get really hot. Soon Jasmine began to start dozing off, she set her timer for 10:00.

"Remus." She spoke quietly, Remus let out a whimper. "Just breathe and try to get some sleep." He tucked his nose in her neck planting a kiss on her skin. He then tried to sleep himself.