Chapter 23.

" who was that?" Euphemia asked the three boys who were all grinning like Cheshire cats.

"She's our 5th soulmate." James responded and he grabbed onto his mother's arm. Her and Fleamont apparated the boys back to the manor.

"Alright boys, tell us about this girl. What's her name?" Fleamont asked them as they went into the kitchen.

"Her names Jasmine." James responded as he grabbed one of the cookies on the plate.

"Full name James." His mother reminded him.

"Jasmine Ashley Evans, happy?" His mother smiled and nodded but then stopped.

"Evans like that one ginger you had a crush on?" She asked and he grumbled a yes as the other two boys tried to hold in their laughs.

"She's a bitch." Sirius said in between coughs and Euphemia smacked him a towel causing him to let out a small yelp.

"Yes I know, but that doesn't give you to the right to say that. Or at least just don't say it in front of her." Fleamont told the boys and Euphemia looked at him.

"We don't have to, Jasmine already did. To her face." Fleamont choked on his tea and Euphemia dropped her towel.

"She said that to Lily's face?" Euphemia asked them and they nodded.

"Why? Aren't they sisters."

"Yea, but Jasmines had a rough time." Remus said and they all nodded. "They might be twins but Lily treats her like shit."

"Poor girl, she has to spend winter break with her?" They shook their heads.

"Their mum and dad put her in a facility, she has an eating disorder. Not to mention Lily recommended it." Sirius said, Jasmine has been eating more food which has made them all happy even if she hadn't noticed.

"Is she the girl that you boys made fun of?" They nodded, she looked down. "You're very lucky that she is giving you a chance." The boys all looked down.

"So what does she like?" Fleamont asked the boys. "You have to get her a Christmas present."

"She likes music, quidditch, sleep, oversized sweaters." James said and the boys looked at him. "What? I paid attention."

"What kind of music?" Euphemia asked.

"She ranges from pop to Rock. She's in an Accapella group right now." Sirius told the lady who has come to be more of a mother to him.

"Wow.... You should have her stay here." The boys looked at each other.

"She won't want to do that with basically her only family in that facility." Euphemia looked at them and sighed.

"Invite those people them, how many are there?" She told them, Fleamont looked up from the paper at the offer his wife had just made.

"Jasmine, Avi, Kevin, Mitch, Scott, Nate, and Isak who is Peter's older brother. Isak and Nate probably won't stay here and just apparate over here on Christmas since they are graduated." Remus said. She nodded and the boys made their way upstairs.

Remus sat at the desk in their room as he wrote a letter for Jasmine. He felt the boys peering over his shoulders.
"Okay done." He said, he attached the letter to his snow owl and sent him off.
————————————————-
Jasmine was laying in bed and Isak walked in.
"Hey Bitch." He said and she looked and him.

"Hi?"

"You have someone here to see you." She nodded and headed down the stairs, She pushed Isak and he almost slipped down the stairs making her laugh. She walked around the corner laughing u til she saw someone.

"Hi little girl." Gregory said looking at his daughter, he recognized her. She had her the same face, just losing the baby fat.

"Hi dad." She said leaning against the wall.

"I should go, owl me if you need anything Jazzy. I'm meeting Bella." Isak kissed her cheek before apparating away.

"How've you been?" He asked her.

"I don't know, how am I supposed to feel when the only adult you liked doesn't decide to visit you like he promised. I haven't even gotten a damn card from you, let alone you coming to visit me." Jasmines watched as he looked down.

"I know and I should've come and visited you. Things have been rough lately. Your mum was diagnosed with breast cancer." Jasmine tightened her jaw, she may be a bitch but she's not heartless. The woman had still raised her.

"Yeah, that sucks." She responded, the only ways he knew how was with sarcasm.

"She died last night, her funerals tomorrow and I want you to come home for it." Jasmine looked at him and nodded, and owl flew through the doors and landed on her shoulder. It was a snow owl, it had a letter attached to its legs.

"Let's go sit down." Jasmine told, feeling like she could no longer feel her legs and wished not to fall there on the floor. She gave the owl a treat and let it rest on the back of the chair. She opened the letter to find neat handwriting.

Dear Jasmine,
As your soulmates me, James, and Sirius want you to come visit for Christmas. Bring your friends to, we're staying with James's mum and she is alright with it. Please considering doing this, the Potters always have a Christmas ball/get-together. We want you to be there.

With much love and yours truly,
Remus John Lupin.

Jasmine inhaled as she read the letter and looked at her father. He raised his eyebrow at her.

"It's some friends." She said and he grabbed the letter, a smirk soon had made its way onto his face.

"Friends huh? With much love and yours truly? Really sounds like your just friends." Jasmine rolled her eyes debating if she should tell him.

"They're my soulmates. Remus, Sirius, Peter, and James. It's part of a prophecy." He nodded and they were both quiet for a second.

"I should get going back, please come tomorrow. I would really like to see you there." She nodded and he left, Nate came over and sat by her.

"You okay Jae?" She nodded, she got up and walked to her room. Nate followed after her, he didn't believe a thing she was saying. The snow owl had followed her up to her room and she shut the door on Nate's face. "Jasmine open the door. You need to talk to someone and not bottle it up inside." After a few minutes of standing next to the door she opened it, she had tears streaming down her face and pulled her in for a hug.

"Come here Jasmine. Just let it all out." He pulled her into a hug, her head laying on his chest as her brought her over to the bed. He pulled the duvet back and laying down with her. She continued to cry as he pulled her closer. They sat there and eventually they both fell asleep.