Chapter 37.

Jasmine started moving and was blocked so she couldn't. She groaned and tried to turn.
"Stop moving." A voice mumbled, she finally opened her eyes to reveal James potter and his curly black hair that he couldn't do anything with.

"Let me get up, I have to pee." Reluctantly he let her get up to crawl out between the 3 boys. She was moving over to the bathroom not knowing it was causing James to smile. When she got into the bathroom, she put her hair into a bun and walked out.

"What?" She asked James as she saw his goofy grin.

"A little sore are ya?" She rolled her eyes and went smack him.

"No wrestling on the bed." Remus said in his deep voice.

"You're lucky bitch." Jasmine said while she jumped under the covers over her body. Sirius turned and wrapped his arms around her waist. Soon enough the door opened to reveal Peter.

"Where've ya been Pete?" Remus asked him worriedly.

"I was in Hogsmeade." He replied bluntly leaving them all confused.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It's towards the end of the year and they have testing coming up. Jasmine was in the library with Remus, Remus was studying while Jasmine was coming up with a way to make the map.

"Jazzy!" James yelled coming into a section of the library that the two resided in.

"What?" She asked him with a glare and he pouted.

"Is that anyway to treat your fuck buddy?" He asked with raised eyebrows causing her to snort.

"Please, your lucky if your even that." He gasped and went to grab her sides but Remus chucked a cigarette at him.

"Go outside and smoke, leave Jasmine alone." Remus scolded the boy.

"What is she working on anyways?" James was curious to what she actually was working on. She doesn't actually study she just knows things.

"I'm working on your map." She whispered in his ear planting a kiss just below it. He smiled and his eyes lit up at the thought.

"You know we have yet to come up with your nickname." Sirius said walking over with Peter, it's been a while since they all have sat in the library together as the 5 of them.

"How about beaks?" James suggested and she glared at him.

"That's awful. Might as well name me buckbeak." She said with a smile.

"Talons?" Peter suggested and Jasmine considered it.

"I like it, Wormtail." She said with a smile.

"Welcome to the gang Talons." Remus said and they started smiling all together.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jasmine ran through the great hall and towards the boys.
"I did it." She said breathing heavily and they furrowed their eyebrows.

"Did what?" Peter asked her and she ushered them out, Lily and her goons watched with interest.

"We need to go to your dorms." They all went up there and James decided he was going to be a smart ass.

"If ya wanted sex, you could've just said so." She glared at him and pulled out parchment.

"It's parchment so what?" Remus said and Jasmine smiled.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." The boys watched as ink was revealed on the map and Sirius read the from.

"Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs, and Talons are proud to present the Marauders map." Sirius read.

"Congrats Pads, you can read." James said and Sirius flicked his forehead. Jasmine opened the map and it widened revealing all of the rooms in the castle. The boys stared at all of the names that were moving around the castle with footprints following the names.

"Merlins beard." Remus muttered before smiling.

"You did it!" Peter shouted hugging her.

"To close it you say mischief managed." They watched as it all disappeared and there was no evidence of any sort of ink on it.  "Even when you use the revealing charm it doesn't work." They all smiled, mostly Sirius and James knowing they could get away with more pranks. And they could sneak Remus out easier for full moons.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jasmine boarded the train for summer, she walked onto it with boys. Lily had started hanging out with the guys more meaning Jasmine has to spend more time with her. Jasmine doesn't mind it, it's her sister that has the problem.

"Jasmine are you coming over this summer?" James asked and she shrugged going back to the book in her hands. James let out a huff at her short answer.

"James leave her alone, she's trying to read." Remus said to him looking up from his own book.

James didn't listen and ended up getting smacked in the head by Jasmine, she wasn't in the mood. He was in an overly-annoying mood and Jasmine didn't want to deal with it.

"I'm leaving." Jasmine said and got up, before she could leave Remus stood in front of the compartment door and she raised her eyebrows up. "Remus.. Move."

"No." Remus looked down at her with same expression, he looked at how her expression has changed. The bags under her eyes were growing heavier and more prominent.

"Remus... please?" The other boys were quiet, they watch her plead to Remus begging for him to let her go.

"No, you're going to come and lay down with me and you're going to get some sleep." Remus closed the blind, pulled her over and sat her on the plush red seats. He reached above them grabbing a blanket and pillow, putting them back to their original size making them large.

"I'm sorry Talons." James said as he walked over to her, she looked at him as he pouted puffing out his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry too, I've been a bitch." She said and James kissed her giving her a hug.

"Now that you've made up. Nap time." Remus said and laid down, trapping Jasmine in between him and the back of the seat. Jasmine laid her head on his chest as he began stroking some of the pieces of hair. Jasmine was fighting to stay awake but Remus's comforting aura made her tired. "It's okay darling, don't fight to stay awake. I'll wake you when we're at the train station."